Cyber Monday 2016!

November 28, 2016


 Cyber Monday is here!!! Yay! 

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing long Thanksgiving holiday! I know I enjoyed a few days off from the hustle and bussle this year creates!! I worked all weekend and even black friday! (Yes it was literally insnae!) But I also was able to get tons of new content done for the blog which is one of the most important things if you ask me! Today on the blog there is a new tab, which you can shop ALL of my favorite gifts this holiday season! No worries I totally will be adding more! I just am so happy it is finally done! 

As for today, we all know that Cyber Monday is the best thing next to Black Friday! Personally I perfer Cyber Monday, mostly for the reason you can enjoy coffee in bed and wear pj's while shopping for some of the most fabulous christmas gifts! I am so excited to wrap up some of the best deals and steals for Cyber Monday 2016! 

So get ready, get set, and may the best deals win! 


Wishing you all a wonderful start to the week! 


Online Cyber Monday Deals: 

American Eagle: Site wide deals and steals 

Nordstrom: Extra 20% off selected items 

Moon and Lola: 30% off everything with code MERRY3O ( best deal all year) 

Baublebar: 35% off everything use code SAVE35

Madewell: Use code THATSALE to get 25% off 

Jcrew: Take 40% off your purchase with code HOLIDAY

Jcrew Factory: 50- 60% off everything sitewide

Anthropologie: 20% off full priced item and and free shipping over $150 with code STACKS

Macys: Cyberweek specials all week

Forever 21: Extra 30% off sale use code EXTRA30

Kylie Cosmetics: 20% off sitewide 

Kate Spade: Extra 30% off with code WIRED

Shopbop: Use gode GOBIG16 FOR 15, 20 and 25% off orders

Sorel: Sizes marked down

Old Navy: 40% off everything

Loft: Site wide 50% off 

Tradsey: Never ending Black Friday 30-50% off 


My picks!


17 comments:

  1. these are great discount finds! I personally am going crazy with the ASOS website :P
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sooooo much shopping to do today! :) As if I didn't already do a bunch this weekend already..lol

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I have SUCH a weakness for shoes and I LOVE your picks. Hmmm, I see those coming to my house soon.


    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many great sales today! I'm trying so hard to be good and not go on a shopping spree but it's hard... <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this holiday look and thanks for sharing all these amazing sales! Happy Shopping to you as well!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for gathering up this info, so useful!
    love your fur scarf btw

    The Fashion Matters- Travel & Fashion blog | Instagram: TheFashionMatters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome picks and great deals! You did a fab job with this post love!

    XO,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely prefer Cyber Monday too, so many amazing sales! And how pretty is that wrapped gift - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean we really can't beat shopping online from the comfort of our couch right!? Such a great roundup girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great roundup! Also loving your red sweater on you! Too cute!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shade of red :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so beautiful and elegant, girlie! I love that red sweater and that stole, so chic! Thanks so much for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many amazing sales over the weekend + yesterday, eeeek! I'm in shopping heaven! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look on you and that present whats in it? :) hahaha Great deals I shopped a little too much :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are some great finds - I hope you made out well over Cyber Monday - I love some of your picks for jewelry!
    Laura | http://collectinglabels.com

    ReplyDelete