Instagram Lately!

November 14, 2016

Halloween
Fringe bag: Rebecca Minkoff, shoes: Lucky Brand, Dress: Target



Utility dress: Tj Maxx, Shoes: Sole Society, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  


Big fluffy scarf: Target!


Happy Monday evryone! I hope you are all off to a wonderful week! I know, I am really ready to push rewind and go back to the weekend! By far this is the busiest time of the year for me! I have so much going on. From projects in college to final presentations it can be overwelming! All I can say is that I am ready for life to slow down over the holidays and to take some more time to enjoy being with my family! 

I thought today would be a perfect for a Instagram roundup! If you dont follow me on Insta! You totally should, we could friends! I love following new people! I love doing these roundups, however this month I added in a new surpise! Now you can shop the post! I linked tons of my favorite things and things from this post! now everything will be easy to shop and look at! Phew! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday! 

21 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Love this roundup, perfectly Fall. I hope things go well as you get ready for the holiday's!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits and photographs dear, thanks for sharing! Wishing you a wonderful week!

    Faye .x

    Blog: http://www.fayeisabella.co.uk/2016/11/one.html
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fayeisabella/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those over the knee boots are now on my wishlist! Happy Monday girl, I hope you have a great week!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange and black look is still one of my all time favorites on you! That scarf is just the cutest accessory piece!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglosssandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these outfits! That skull scarf is so awesome and loving those over the knee boots! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in all of these outfits and photos, girlie! I know you'll do great on your exams and projects ;) Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the most amazing week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have too much going on too, I need holidays! haha
    loving your feed, so colourful and pretty!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great roundup! Love your cute Halloween look and obsessed with that red utility dress! Good luck with all the projects and final presentations!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all your cozy chic looks this season! You have the most beautiful scarves. Happy Monday Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those black OTB are just so fab! Also loving your shirt dress. Have a great week ahead gorgeous!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Insta shots. Love the orange top, so pretty.
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all these looks! So so cute!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. V you are seriously so cute! I loved all these looks when you posted these on Insta and I love them again now.

    xo, Christina
    http://www.christinabeex3.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many cute looks! I am loving the fringe bag and those adorable OTK boots!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your recent posts have been great girl!! Those OTK boots are the best! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  16. These pictures are great! Thanks for sharing, have a great week!

    xo, Maryam
    www.glamandposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are looking really beautiful in these pictures. Thanks for sharing. BTW you have choose an awesome petite maxi dresses. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really great looks. Have a nice day.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of these looks. You're killing it babe.

    XO,
    Brooke
    charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your blog!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete