November currently lusting

November 7, 2016

November currently lusting




Happy Monday Everyone! 

A new month has to call for a new currently lusting! This month I am obsessing over so many awesome things! Some for home and of course tons for my closet! So I am just going to kick things off! 

First I am obsessing over these amazing shoes from the loft! I recently have been wanting a pair of block heels for the holiday and these give me all the feels! They are the perfect height for one and I love the fringe detail! Making it so perfect for the wintertime! Also with shoes I have had my eyes on these amazing SOREL wedge booties! On halloweeen I went to a family trick or treating party! And I saw she had these I literally went crazy over them! So cute for the winter, expecially when we fall in those frumpy fashion declines. 

This month for bottoms I am in love with the Good American line! For one the jeans look so comfy and so flattering. And I think thats the reason why I fell in love even more with them! However the price is something I cant justify just yet but I am totally open to maybe splurging on these! Onto this Leather faux Mini, I have been wanting one for so long now! And this buget frednly one is perfect for all those stylish moments this winter. 

Misc! Fianlyy I cant foget this Kate Spade coffee tabe book! I actually just purchased it this past weekend at Tj Maxx of all places! I got it for $19.99 which is you ask me is a good deal compared to the $40 price tag on Kate Spade Website. I felt somewaht acompkished! But seriously Marashalls and Tj Maxx are getting amazing coffee table books this year! I hightly recomend stopping by! 

As always I hope you all have a wondeful Monday! And make sure to stay tuned my holiday gift guide are coming soon!! 

32 comments:

  1. I think everyone is rather obsessed with that lace up sweater and I am too haha its soooo pretty!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bell sweater is just perfect and I love that dress!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that bell sleeved sweater! Loving all of your picks!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome picks Victoria! I couldn't agree more about those cool wedges. The beanie is so cute too.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that bell sleeve sweater! It is so cute!!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute things, I love the camel sweater and the flared sleeves! Great picks xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This roundup has so many good pieces! I love those J.Crew excursion vests!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all these picks! That floral dress is so gorgeous and so is that ruffle-sleeve top!

    www.rosoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great things! I saw those Sorel wedges over the weekend and I'm in love! And that hat is so cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! That beanie with the pom pom is the absolute cutest!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. How good is that bell sleeved grey sweater?! Good finds.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving all the pieces you've shared here, girlie, especially that the two sweaters and that floral dress! Thanks so much for sharing your faves with us and I hope you have the best week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these picks!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that KS Coffee table book as well as those funky cute boots
    Happy Monday, Victoria,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your picks! Especially the bell sleeve top. So chic!

    -Rachel
    http://thetrendytomboy.com/outdoor-voices/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! I'm loving that beanie. Too cute!

    xoxo
    Jessi
    http://www.thedarlingdetail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love LOVE all your picks!! They need to all get in my closet, PRONTO! Have a fab week, lady!
    XO,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything you picked is super cute! I am definitely going to be adding to my list that sweater with the belle sleeves! Happy Monday girly!

    -Ana // www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cute picks! Love that bell sleeve sweater!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love my J Crew vest. I get so much wear out of it! The coffee table book is adorable. I love that it's green! What an easy way to bring color into a room. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love that Tory Burch purse. It is beautiful! Xo, Ellese

    http://rockpaperglam.com/coveting/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great list! J.Crew has the best vests, I wear my all the time! Love the grey top with the ruffle sleeves, too -- such a statement top!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just want all the things! Especially that lace up sweater and that vest - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those Sorel wedges are so cute and I love that printed dress!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving all your November picks! That lace up sweater is gorgeous and I need that hat!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally love your picks especially those wedge boots! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow these pieces are amazing!! Great November picks!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: WEARING MY AUTUMN BASICS
    DON'T MISS: NAVY JUMPER FOR AUTUMN

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow obsessed with all of those things! That gray sweater is so gorgeous I might have to order it! Also love that dress, those kinds of dresses are my favorite!

    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.com

    ReplyDelete