December: Currently lusting holiday edition

December 8, 2016

December: Currently lusting



Warehouse cream shift dress, / Tie waist dress / Velvet t shirt / Miss Selfridge rib shirt / H M faux fur cropped jacket,  / Long sleeve coat / MARC CAIN knee length a line skirt, / Boohoo metallic mini skirt / Kate Spade mary jane flat shoes,  / Dune faux leather booties,  / Rebecca Minkoff red hand bag / Brown hand bag / BaubleBar ombre jewelry / SIJJL cable knit hat



Happy Thursday everyone!

We are almost finished with another very hectic week! I know for me I am beyond ready to be done with this week! Today I am submitting my last assignment for this semester and I could not be anymore happy! I am so so happy this semester is finally finished! Phew! 

Now on to today's post! I love holiday fashion and I feel like I have been stuffing my closet full of holiday pieces! I recently just purchased a pair of block heels from Tj Maxx! They were a return and I was obsessed with how cute they were! I feel like they are the perfect addition to my holiday collection! (See photo below) 

As for Sequins Velvet and Metalics you can say I am basically obsessed with it all this holiday season! I never have really ever been into these three materials but this holiday I am obsessed! That velvet style tie waist dress is one of my favorite things ever this holiday season!

Shop some of my favorite block heels! 




Wishing you all an amazing Thursday! 

6 comments:

  1. Loving all of your plaid picks! Congrats on the semester being over!!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter booties?! YES please!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crushing on velvet so hard right now!! I need to get some in my life :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are fab and I too want a few sparkly bits, definitely for xmas party season!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.jamieeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete