Holiday Traditions with Boohoo

December 23, 2016

Christmas is one of my most favorite holidays of the entire year! It is a time to reflect on the year and to look foward to the new one just about to begin! For me it is also a time for family, I am a huge family oreneted person! I am the only child so naturally I have always been very close with my parents. Since tomorrow is Christmas eve I wanted to take a moment to talk about my traditions!









As an only child like stated above my parents gave in when I basically begged them for a dog! Patches came into my life when I was in the first grade! Through the number of health problems he has had. He has still maintained to be one thing, happy. No matter what happens he always is so thankful and loving!


The holidays for he and I are so special! We wake up super early on Christmas morning to open gifts. He loves to help everyone open there gifts! Patches even gets his own gifts, usually tuna and canned carrots! He loves wrapping paper and loves the excitement in the house. And to be honest I think we all enjoy watching him more than worrying about our gifts. The joy that opening his presents brings is so stinking cute. If anyone ever thinks an animal doesnt know holidays, you are so wrong! We always say patches is like a little person! He loves Christmas so much its so cute! Shortly after Christmas comes his birthday! This year he is going to be 13 years old! We usually celebrate his birthday with a cake and extra snuggles!

This holiday we are loving these matching sweaters! Boohoo has so many amazing holidays sweaters for you and your dog!

Wishing you a very Merry Chrsitmas, from my family to yours! 

21 comments:

  1. This is so cute how you two have matching sweaters-I hope you both get lots of presents.!
    Cheers,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are the absolute CUTEST! Love your matching sweaters! Hope you enjoy every minute of Christmas love!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these pictures!!!!! Love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Patches are adorable! Wishing you the merriest of Christmas's beautiful lady! I cannot wait to see what 2017 has in store for you! Christmas hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that's such a sweet story about your dog! Animals bring such a joy and lots of love and really make a house a home. Our place wouldn't be the same without our little guy Judah (our cat :) Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas, gorgeous girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are you all in your sweaters?! Pretty sure our dogs need one. Love this. Merry Christmas!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww such a sweet story about Patches! Loving both of your outfits! Merry Christmas gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Patches are completely adorable! Love the matching sweaters and these pics! Have a wonderful Christmas Victoria.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty and festive holiday look! Your pup is so cute!

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is so cute! I love these pictures <3

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfits! The dog is so adorable as well! x

    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    New Post: 1881 Heritage with MARC BALE Watch

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! I love this shoot! You both have the cutest outfits!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. So darn cute! I love that you and your pooch have matching sweaters! Happy Holidays!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this super adorable holiday look! Hope you had a beautiful Christmas!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your red Christmas sweater. Your dog is super cute. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable is this, V? Love your matching sweaters! You dog is the cutest! My dog, Cali just turned 10! Sending you much love, dear friend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Patches is so cute, and I love that he helps open gifts! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG your dog is the cutest I love this photoshoot with ur little fur baby! Amazing, why didn't I think of doing this, maybe because my English bulldog don't fit in anything lol! U look stunning. And I'm the only child too! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the name :) Patches how stinking cute!! That dog sweater is amazing && like us our pups enjoy opening presents too!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww what a sweet pup! Love your festive sweaters!

    xo
    Katie Ann
    www.the-holly-tree.com

    ReplyDelete