If these boots could talk

December 16, 2016













Its no lie I have a slight obsession with shoes! But then again who doesnt love a good pair of shoes?? So when I saw these adorable faux snakeskin boots from Target I about died and went to shoe heaven! Literally I first saw these on Instagram and I was hooked, I knew I just had to track these down! I found one pair in another store that just so happened to be in my size! I snatched them up and  literally was so happy with myself and the fact I got an additonal 30% off! Yes I am that girl who loves a good deal! (Sorry not sorry) But seriously who doesnt love the feeling of getting an amazing deal!

Anywho!!!

Currently I have been obsesing over basically anything white and black! I love white denim more than anything! So when I thought about combining it in a winter look! I thought how endless the possibilitys were! I have discussed before how these Loft white denim jeans are literally my favorite thing on this panet! They fit so perfectly and are beyond comfortable! I love these jeans so much I cant even begin to stress!! The best part is the Loft is having an awesome sale right now! Currently 50% off with code GIFT!

Wishing you all a wonderful Friday and relaxing weekend! 

16 comments:

  1. Lovely u look in that pretty colored overcoat .
    New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/12/my-christmas-wish-list.html

    Would u like to follow each other on blog and Instagram ??

    have a great weekend !!
    xx, kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole looks is stunning Victoria! I adore the boots and the coat is the perfect topper. Have a terrific weekend!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be one of my most favorite looks of yours to date! I absolutely adore that coat and it pairs PERFECTLY with those snakeskin boots, which are fabulous! I also love how you went with a black and white color scheme for your outfit and how the purse ties in perfectly, adding a nice cohesive element. You look amazing, girl! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have the best week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding expensive looking boots at Target! Love your coat and the color looks amazing on you!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink, white and black combo! I got a pair of booties from Target this year and have been wearing them non-stop! They have so many cute shoes and a great price!

    Jamie
    Treats and Trends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you having snow! Love your coat so much ;)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm swooning over those boots! I'm also loving your pink coat! Such a beautiful look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket and how fun are your boots!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are fierce girl but that coat - swooning over the color! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit!
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely coat and boots ! You look amazing :)

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colour of your coat mixed with your printed boots - great look.

    The Polway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely boots! Love your winter style!


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like ur girly style :) Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful backdrop... and the blush jacket is the perfect addition.
    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete