NYE ready!

December 28, 2016










Hello everyone! 
I am so happy to finally be back from the holidays! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with friends and love ones! I know I personally enjoyed the time spent with my family! Now we are in full swing to new years! Personally I find new years to be so sad, I have never been a lover of new years. But this year I am attending a white wedding on new years eve. And I am so very excited! I snagged this dress at Franchesca's collection and fell in love with the sheer bottom and the gorgeous texture of the fabric! It is a perfect dress for a white new years eve wedding! Add a little faux fur coat and look you have the perfect new years eve outfit! I have linked tons of awesome NYE options above! Literally I have you covered with the perfect dress for the big night! Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! 

7 comments:

  1. wow you are so beautiful ..
    http://thestyleride.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really lovely! The dress is so pretty.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stunning doll!! Love the sparkle, love the fur, love you in it!!! get on over and link up this gorgeousness today! I love it!! Happy New Year darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO gorgeous! I absolutely love the subtle sparkle in that dress especially paired with that faux fur coat!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks amazing on you! Have a lovely 2017 <3


    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so stunning!! And you look amazing in it. I am also obsessing over the faux fur coat!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the gold and the fur! You look like a Greek goddess in this dress! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete