The coziest dress for the holidays

December 21, 2016










Christmas is literally 4 days away and I am already in full effect planning my outfits, cookie trays and my presents all out! We are usually packed so tight the whole holiday season! From going to grandparents houses to friends houses! I really have to get creative with my outfits! This holiday I really wanted to finally get myself a sweater dress! When I was younger I always throught sweater dresses were so not styilish and almost tacky? I have no clue why I thought that though, its funny how opinions change and style changes! Now when I think of a sweater dress I think of a versitle piece that eveyone should have in ones closet! For me I am such a huge fan of the cowneck, its not a secret! And with this dress its perfect, it adds that effortlesly chic feel! My final reason why the sweater dress is perfect for all your holiday activities! It will keep you so comfy after you eat all your holiday meal! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! 

21 comments:

  1. This dress looks so warm and cozy! And I love it paired with the vest. I have that vest too and wear it all the time. It's one of my favorites! Happy Wednesday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obesssed with sweater dresses! This one is so pretty with the cowl neck and I love how you paired it with the vest! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect dress on the perfect girl! Merry Christmas beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I do not know what I am wearing Christmas Eve, but this is great outfit inspiration. I cannot wait for Christmas to get here.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you styled this sweater dress! It is so cute with the vest and OTK boots!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're twinning today with the sweater dresses! Loving that vest you paired with it <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you've styled your sweater dress with the puffer vest, it adds such a cute contrast! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sweater dress is perfect for the holidays! The added vest is so chic with it. Have a wonderful day Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you put this outfit together. I got a sweater dress on sale over the summer for like $11 and totally forgot about it, but have been trying to figure out what kind of shoes I should wear with it & I love the addition of the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and comfy looking sweater dress :)
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh love that dress! Perfect for the holidays and love how you've styled it with that vest :) Happy Holidays!!!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! Obsessed with the sweater paired with the vest and cute over the knee boots!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your sweater dress!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great and versatile sweater dress!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute look, you style the overcoat real good!
    Have a great time prepping for the holidays...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this cute little bag!! So perfect for a night on the town. You are always the cutest, Merry Christmas my friend! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that sweater dress! So perfect with a vest and OTK boots for the holidays.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks super comfy and cute! I love it with those boots!!

    That dress is stunning, Amy! And the pictures are all so beautiful! Have a very Merry Christmas!!:)

    ~Krisztina Clifton
    http://www.krisztinawilliams.com/2016/12/a-sneak-peek-at-our-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete