Two Holiday looks with Trending Above!

December 5, 2016












Happy Monday everyone! 

I can not believe the first weekend of December is here and gone like that! It is insane how fast the holidays are coming! And dont worry I am ready, literally I have two more people to shop for and I am done! I am so excited that I am almost all finshed with Christmas shopping! 

With all the Christmas shopping in full swing, I really wanted to team up and bring you some amazing brands this holiday season! So I was so honored and excited when Trending Above wanted to team up to do a holiday collab! You guys I love jewlery, what girl doesnt?  I decided to style two holiday looks with these gorgeous pieces from Trending Above!  So lets get started!!! 

First off is this more causual holiday look! I am loving these gorgoeus statement earrings! They are literally perfect for all year long! You can wear them dressed up and or dressed down! I love the possibilitys! Also can we take a moment to talk about this awesome Hadley Bangle! Literally you can layer it and have a bold arm party,or you can dress it down! The options are so endless! And also can we take a moment to talk about these black jeans! 

My second holiday look is a super dressy holiday option! I love having the Havey Bangle and these gorgeous spike earrings from the first look! But this time I added Trending Above's gorgeous statement neaklaces. I layered the Barley beaded neaklace and let me tell you I am obsessed with how delicate this neaklace is! It is literally beyond gorgeous, perfect with a nice black turtleneak! I also layered the Pia Neaklace in pale blue!  Ugh talk about making a serious statement, can we insert a million heart eye emoji's! These delicate pieces make such a serious statement! 

You guys, make sure to check out all the amazing pieces this holiday season from Trending Above! Right now on there site they have amazing holiday guide for every girl's taste! And believe me you will be obsessed with every single piece! 

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week! 



21 comments:

  1. love these looks! the skirt is SO pretty and I love how festive all of these looks are!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty pops of red in these outfits and you look so happy! Glad your shopping is almost complete, that's such a relief!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to pick favorite! Both looks are SO holiday, Christmassy perfection!! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love the first look!
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I love the vest in the casual look and the skirt in the dressy look is gorgeous! Fabulous and ready for the holidays!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely gorgeous in both of these outfits, which are perfect for the holiday season. I love the jewelry and your hair looks so good styled this way, you look so elegant! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have the best week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving both of these looks and how you dressed up the first look with those beautiful statement earrings! And that skirt - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing this jewelry brand. Your jewels are gorgeous and loving both holiday looks!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you styled that vest! The pleated skirt is so pretty, too.

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These outfits are so cute! Loving the vest in that first look and that pleated skirt in the second! Both gorgeous! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous holiday looks! I really can't get enough of red this season.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love red during this time of the season :) Also LOVE LOVE that faux fur snood!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both looks are so on point. You look gorgeous!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beauty with these classic looks! I love the beautiful pleated skirt!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both looks! You wear red well and plaid always feels festive.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these looks are seriously GORGEOUS and so perfect for the holidays! I have been wanting a burgundy skirt just like that one!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could you be any cuter?!! Love this vest and the double sided scarf! I need both outfits!!
    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these Holiday Looks, babe! It's so hard to pick a fave! YOU ARE FABULOUS!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these holiday ready looks! Impossible to pick a favorite!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of these outfits are just perfect on you! I love how you styled them! I really love that skirt. I think I want it.. lol

    XO,
    Brooke
    www.charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the second outfit so much!Totally in my style:D

    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete