January: Currently Lusting Investment Pieces

January 2, 2017

January: Currently Lusting



WearAll party dress / Diesel white shirt / J Crew turtleneck sweater, $145 / Miss Selfridge coat / MANGO fake fur coat, $74 / WithChic boyfriend jeans, $33 / Monsoon cold weather boots / Tory Burch shoulder bag / Chanel leather bag / Moon and Lola gold chain necklace / BaubleBar beaded jewelry / Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses / Coach leather glove / Brioni cashmere scarve / Jo Malone body cleanser


Happy New Year everyone! 

I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the new year! I can not believe another year is gone and a new one is beginning. Today I have to thank each and every single one of you for your constant support and love with Coffee And A Blonde! There is so many blogs out there and I am so thankful for choosing to support me. And for checking in on me from time to time on my little area of the internet. I truly mean’s the world to me!

I am so excited looking forward to 2017 it’s a clean start and its also a time to grow and expand! Looking forward I am so excited for all the things I have planned! This year I really want to ask you, what you would like to see on CAAB! This year I really want to hear from all of you!

Now onto this month’s currently lusting! Since we are all recovering from the holidays! There is not a lot of shopping going on. I know for me I get super tight with my wallet after the holidays. Especially when it comes to shopping! However, if you are into investment pieces like I am! I rounded up some of my current favorite investment pieces for 2017! I always love investment pieces they are perfect and last so long! These are some of my favorite pieces right now for 2017! The best part is some of them are currently on super sale!

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week!


17 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, girlie; I wish you all the best and much success this year! I love all your investment picks here, all of which are so versatile, which is what I tend to look for most when it comes to luxury items. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the best week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that leopard coat! I've been eyeing a new Tory bag as well too.
    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great selection. Jo Malone products are just so heavenly and pampering!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Investment pieces are always a great idea, especially Chanel! Happy New Year gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink bag has me ALL kinds of excited for spring! Happy New Year babe! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! Love them all and happy new year!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year!!! The black dress is amazing
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leopard coat ! I absolutely need one :)

    Happy New Year !

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!
    I am loving the grey coat from Miss.Selfridge and on it goes my wish list.
    I am loving the Chanel too.
    Happy New Year.
    Love
    Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/my-favourite-2016-makeup-products.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute pieces! I am loving that gray coat! Happy New Year, girl!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pick, babe! The sweater is totally on my buying list too!

    Happy New Year, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great pieces! Loving that pink bag!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such amazing picks!
    The pink tassel earrings are so cute - xx

    wishing you a joyous new year - xx

    -Neha
    LovePlayingDressup

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been slowly but surely trying to invest in better pieces instead of just fast fashion! That coat is calling my name!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am forever lusting a chanel bag :p definitely need to save some $$ this year to buy one :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete