Pop of pink

January 16, 2017









Short story, when I saw Tory Burch had this peony colored bag I literally knew I needed to get it into my closet. I tracked this little beauty down even went to the store. The lady was so not helpful at all, so I put together my resources aka my computer and my brain. I was able to track this beauty down on Tradsey! Let me tell you something I simply adore Tradsey, I have ordered roughly three things from there and have loved every single thing. The quality is fantastic and you can trust them, they pride themselves on selling true authentic goods. This is not sponsored, it's just seriously so true. Anywho, I was able to get this bag for about 55% cheaper than at Tory Burch! If you ask me that's a pretty good deal! 

As for the weather, we have been blessed with some warmer temperatures here in PA. That means I finally can pull out this awesome H&M  dress. Originally I bought on black Friday and fell in love with the feminine feel of this dress! I mean seriously how can you not have a moment with this dress?? I feel like in the winter we fall in the same fashion frut. Jeans and a sweater become a norm and we never get around to wearing some other things in our closet. At least for me, I know I get this way! I always wear the same thing during the winter. This combo is something fresh and fun while still staying appropriate for the cold winter temps! 

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week! 



26 comments:

  1. That pink bag looks really cute! The perfect pop of colour

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit of colour for winter is always a goood idea! loving this!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of pink and great job tracking it down for a cheaper price! That's always such a feel good moment!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you styled this outfit and let that gorgeous bag be the focal point! I am also absolutely obsessed with that dress!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute LBD and I love it with the pink bag!!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the detail on this dress and the pop of pink! And that's so awesome you found that purse for cheaper! What a great deal! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would that grab it right away too! I love the pop of pink in this look.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pop of pink is the perfect pop of color to add! So obsessed with this bag and so awesome that you found it cheaper! Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it such an awesome feeling when you're able to FINALLY get your hands on something you've been searching for and at a better price!? Good for you, girl, and thanks for sharing your thoughts on Tradsey. I've never purchased from them before, but have stumbled upon their site a few times, now I know they're a reliable source. Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you were able to track down this beautiful purse, it's the perfect pop of pink <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. The post is great! I love your blog:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The post is great! I love your blog:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for sun!! It's been so cold and rainy here, I miss the heat! Love this cute little dress too! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. This bag adds just the right touch to this look. It makes so much more interesting and fun! I love statement pieces like that!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this dress from H&M and the bag is the perfect pop of color! I need to check out Tradesy!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pop of color! Such a great H&M dress!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Flawless look, babe!! I love the bag!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pop of color!! perfect for just life :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  19. The black and denim is seriously adorable! I love it with the pop of pink too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the detailing on your dress! It gives the classic LBD a new twist!
    -Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That pink bag is really pretty! Such a great find! You guys are lucky to be having great weather!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a cute look and that pop of pink is perfect!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been wanting this Tory bag in red so baldy, but I cannot find it either. Need to check that site out. Loving your dress!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the look!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete