The pleated skirt + the closet rut

January 23, 2017









Ahhh Monday you come way to fast anymore! Is anyone else wanting to stay in bed this morning and now accept that it is Monday? Thats how I am feeling exactly! College is finally back in session and as much as I really love buying books and sitting in lectures all day long. (Sarcasm) I much rather be sitting at home editing and shooting content and hanging with patches all day long!!! Sigh!!! 

We may remember this skirt from the holidays! I loved wearing this skirt during the holidays it is one of the most essential pieces I currently own. And I knew I just had to bring it back to the blog. Currently we are in a transitional phase in ALL of our closets. I know for me, I am at a totally fashion road block. Some days its sunny and springlike others its cold rainy and freezing. It is seriously so indecisive. So what do I wear when it is like this? Recently I have been turning to layering pieces that I can just take off as the day goes on. This day I knew I was going to need a coat, or I knew that I shouldn't leave the house without one  Not only is it perfect for the indecisive weather but is perfect for my lifestyle. I am currently always on the go that I really never analyze my closet and end up wearing the same darn thing! Does anyone else seem to just wear the same thing, it is the worse thing ever! 

All in all fashion ruts are totally normal this time of the year! Soon enough we will be wearing bright and wonderful colors! Till then I am sticking to layering pieces and super cute booties! 

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week!!! 



29 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BOOTS!!!^^
    Thanks for sharing.
    xx
    Tamara
    http://autumntamara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable!!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute look and great for this time of year. I am in such a closet rut right now, ugh I hate everything!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same, wearing the same things over and over again. We need to work out wardrobes more huh! Loving the skirt!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely ready to switch up the seasons as far as my wardrobe goes! This skirt is GORGEOUS and I love how you styled it for winter!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel. I've been in between sweaters and short sleeves lately. I can't get in a style groove!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that skirt?! Love it! And I know exactly how you feel. I'm having a serious fashion rut lately. So tough. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty in pleats!! Love the color on you too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous is that skirt, such a beautiful pop of color <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way that sweater looks paired with the skirt and that bag is beautiful! Mondays ALWAYS come way too fast, so annoying, lol! Anway, I hope you have a wonderful semester, girlie!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish Spring would come already where I live! Currently I am still freezing so it might be a while until I renounce my boots and coats.
    I love your skirt, it looks so lovely and easy to style with so many pieces!

    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weather has been little crazy here too. Love this pleated skirt and how you layered with it! I want that bag. Have a great week Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm definitely struggling with a fashion rut myself too and I need to shop my closet more! Love this ouyfit girl, have a great week!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This time of year can be so tricky to dress for. I always love a pleated skirt. They are one of my most worn items in my closet. So cute babe!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. GIRLLLL!!!! This pleated skirt is amazing on you :) I love the booties with it :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute look, loving the grey and red together! I def hear you about fashion ruts - cold weather never helps!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this skirt and those booties!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute look! Love your red pleats!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tend to gravitate towards the same pieces in my closet and then feel like I have nothing to wear so I feel ya girl!! Love that pleated skirt - so pretty! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pleats! Layering is the best way to go for this up and down weather!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  21. Obsessed with this cute pleated skirt! The color is gorgeous and I love it with that adorable bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a chic look! I love be the bold color of your skirt!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute pleated skirt and I love the red paired with the grey! That bag is fabulous!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  24. In love with this look!! Especially the skirt!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  25. The post is great! Loving your photos:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete