The winter poncho party

January 11, 2017









 We finally are getting a break from the super frigid cold temps here in PA. Last week we were so stuck in the teens every single day. I am so happy that we are finally getting away from that! Like I said on Monday's post, I am so ready for spring to be here! I love winter don't get me wrong but nothing is better than spring and tulips and taking out all your bright colored items from your closet. 

If I could say one thing about these boots I would totally say "bold".  Originally I was so shocked that I loved this color. For me, I have always been into a more everyday color boot. But these have literally become one of my favorite boots in my entire winter boot collection. I already have these in black and I always loved the fit of these boots! They are so comfortable and I have never had a problem with them. For me, I am so into being comfortable, especially when it comes to shoes. Nothing is worse than a pair of shoes that are so so uncomfortable you just want to cry. Recently I have been turning more and more to capes and ponchos! I have been loving this gorgeous knit one from Marshall's. They always have the best finds anytime of the year. But especially this time of the year because everything is being marked down. I have been wearing this poncho nonstop, it is so incredibly warm and super chic. A win-win if you ask me!

Happy Wednesday everyone! 




22 comments:

  1. these boots are amazing! I love the shade too and how gorgeous is the entire outfit!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this poncho--especially paired with those GORGEOUS burgundy boots! I have been looking for a pair just like those!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit, girl! The pops of burgundy look SO good paired with the grey and I love your hair slicked back like this, you look mega chic! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of the grey poncho with the burgundy OTK boots! Such a cute blanket scarf, too!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine the temps being that low for so many days in a row! Brrrr! You look great though. That poncho is so cozy looking and those boots are fabulous.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. This poncho is so cozy, V! I love this look! Fabulous!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of your boots is bold but it is gorgeous! It is a great way to add a pop of color during those grey Winter days!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of those boots too. They look great with your grey poncho. I cannot imagine surviving your winters. I am such a whinp!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. not only is your poncho fabulous . . . you accessories are amazing

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grey and oxblood are my favorite color combo this winter and you nailed it here! Those boots are so beautiful and loving the cozy poncho you paired with them. Happy Wednesday Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this whole look, obsessing over that poncho! Glad the temps have warmed up a bit for you guys <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love your look !!! I've wanted a poncho forever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These boots are just amazing!! I'm quite obsessed with them! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these snowy pics! And I'm with you - spring I'm ready for ya! Love how cozy this poncho is!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. can I come to your winter poncho party? Ha ha sounds so fun, but I am too ready for spring--Katelyn


    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look, babe! It's so cozy and the boots add some serious attitude- you know I love a thigh high!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  17. This poncho is terrific and you styled it perfectly! Love your burgundy OTK boots!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your poncho is so cozy and I love those OTK boots!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything about this look. That poncho looks so cozy and I love how you paired it with those thigh-high boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your poncho and I really need to get one for myself!! It's crazy because we had so much snow in CT last week and it was so cold, but now it's in the 50s and sunny! It's been such a weird winter so far!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love your poncho! And your boots are awesome! Great post! xo

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete