Closet Update plus link up!

January 25, 2017










 Happy Wednesday everyone!!! 
We are halfway through another busy week and I am so ready for the weekend to be here! Today I am doing my first link up with Kelly from Rosy Outlook and Annessa from Seeking Sunshine! When these gorgeous gals asked me to join them, I felt so honored and was so excited to join them! So feel free to link up and join the fun below! 

Now on to the fun! As discussed on Monday I have been going through a real fashion rut! After reading all your comments it made me feel so much better and not alone with this issue. After reading all your sweet comments I decided to go in my closet and really dig through all my stuff! You guys may remember this adorable sleeveless sweater from the fall well I brought it back and decided to layer it up! You guys also might remember these adorable shoes from Target! I love these shoes so much, surprisingly they are super comfy also! Which if you ask me is a win win! I decided to dig through the stuff I already had. And instead of me staying in this rut I can overcome it and create some fabulous pre-spring looks. While still keeping in mind the cold winter temps! 

Wishing you all a wonderful day! And a wonderful Weekend!

And don't forget to link up below!





















23 comments:

  1. those boots are fab, as is the bag! looking amazing for someone who is in a fashion rut lol
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great winter go-to outfit! And those boots are amazing! I love Target shoes these days. They are really killing it in the shoe department. I find if I size up in their shoes, they are very comfortable. And when you hit their shoe clearance...so much great stuff for so little money!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So excited you co-hosted today! LOVE this look girly!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect go to outfit girl! I know what you mean, January can be a real fashion bummer! Depending on the temperatures, the lack of sunshine, sometimes it's just hard to put an outfit together but you did great beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! So chic with the statement boots and the bag too. January is definitely not the best fashion month, but it will be spring in no time! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with those boots! SO fabulous! And yes, I feel you on Jan being so annoying to dress for! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. These boots are gorgeous! I love this outfit too!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun are those boots?! And love love love that bag - so pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe those boots are from Target! Every time I go, they never have cute shoes like this, I LOVE them! I can definitely relate to having gone through many style ruts, I think we all can. Today's post goes to show that there are always hidden treasures to be found because your outfit is so cute, you look beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit and boots are the bomb :)

    xo, Yasmin

    http://www.iamyasmin.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your boots are from Target?! Such an awesome find! This look is just super cute, and great link-up! Love these two blogger too!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your booties!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice look for the season. I'm dying over those booties!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this casual look! Those boots are amazing and love the added scarf to your bag. Thanks so much for the link up!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so cute! I love the pops of pink in your bag and earrings and those shoes! Just too fabulous!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great, classic winter outfit! Love those shoes!!! Thanks for co-hosting :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing! Of course loving the boots and the way you styled them! That sweater looks so cozy!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute look and those shoes are adorable!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! I could totally use that sweater on this slightly chilly day in Atl! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those boots are amazing! You definitely don't look like you are in a fashion rut. Great styling.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome outfit, perfect for winter! I love the boots, they are such a statement piece! Thanks for sharing this post!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the outfit!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: RED CARPET BEAUTY TIPS

    ReplyDelete