Winter Warrior

January 4, 2017








If there is something I absolutley hate it has to be being cold. I dont think anyone on this planet enjoys being cold! Living in Pennsylvania one thing is for sure it can get cold and then it can get so warm with a flick of a switch! So you always have to learn to dress accordingly to the weather conditions! 

Recently I have fell in love with these gorgeous Sorel booties! They are so warm and so comfy and perfect for those days you want to look put together but also dont want to give up being warm. It is so safe to say I love these booties! I had them on my wish list this year and all over my hoiday guides! They were at the top of my list these past few months! And finally I got them for Christmas this year! You can say I am beyond obsessed with these babies! 

Lets talk sizing shall we? 
I got them in 7 1/2 ( 37 1/2) for you fancy smancy people! However the one thing I wish is that I went up to an 8 only for the solid purpose of they are pretty snug with a thicker sock on. I run anywhere from a 7 to a 8. Side note: Does anyone else have this problem when it comes to shoes? It is so annoying and so tricky when it comes to buying shoes.  If you are in the market for a pair I would deffintley make sure to go up one size in them to garenttee not feeling snug! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! 

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this winter wonderful LOOK!!!! I adore Sorel boors and these are so cute!!! It is -2 wind chill here right now, I need this outfit and a parka, lol!! Happy new Year gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO super cozy and I absolutely LOVE those boots! Love anything that gives me a little bit of height! Gorgeous as always!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boots are too cute and you look! so warm in them. What a great find.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I@ love winter but hate being cold too. These booties look soooo perfect! love them!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cozy winter look, babe! You are such a cutie!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look from head to toe is amazing :) Those boots are great! I need to snag a pair for sure!!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorel is everything! They keep my toes so warm! lol love the wedge version!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect wedge boots! super cute look! i always find my self sizing up to on winter kicks!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl I hear ya on hating the cold, I hate it so much I moved south to avoid it like a bird haha! Those boots are super cute, Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate being cold but I also hate being HOT more than that so I think I am in the weird minority when it comes to temps!


    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are the cutest winter boots I have seen! I love them on you. Such a good winter look.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete