Boyfriend jeans and big announcement

February 23, 2017















Happy Thursday Everyone!

Yall I have some serious news for you guys! I am trying a new thing when it comes to my posts! I really am now wanting to get in the habit of Monday and Thursday posts! I feel like that is the best spaced out time frame and the best way to get the best content delivered to you guys! Not to mention it will be 100% easier on me with my school schedule and life schedule! So I am so excited to be doing this for now on! These past 2 weeks have been super hectic, let me rephrase that absolutely crazy! I feel like I have had no time to spend a good majority of time on my content for you guys!

That's why today I am switching things up! Recently we have been experiencing warm temperatures as I stated on Monday! I can't help to not want to wear all my spring wardrobe! I have been pulling small pieces out and transitioning my closet! Right now I have fallen in LOVE with boyfriend cut denim again! For one I love a good sluggish and washed out pieces of denim. These boyfriend jeans from JCrew are perfect!!! It also has been nice enough to pull out my Chanel flats! Which if you ask me is the best thing on this planet! I love these shoes so much! They are one of my favorite pair of shoes that I own in my closet! SO any excuses to wear them always make me a happy girl!

Also to make sure to check out the tab just added to my closet! I have just added tons of fresh new spring pieces to it!

Happy Thursday everyone, wishing you all an amazing weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Love this look! A great pair of boyfriend jeans is always needed! Love that purse, perfect for spring!

    Xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I post on Monday's and Thursday's too, and you're right - it's a lot easier because it's spaced out :) Love this bag and of course that killer green coat!! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it will be a good post schedule for you! Loving that cute top paired with your olive jacket.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jeans! They have an amazing style and the bag is also very lovely! :D

    Best of luck with your schedule!

    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your new post schedule! Love this spring inspired look! Those jeans are so cool and loving the details on your sweater. Ladylike casual perfection!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is making a small appearance here in SF and I love it! Your bag is absolutely gorgeous and so perfect for spring!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look on you gurlie, especially the cold shoulder top. And yay for a better posting schedule for you. I used to try and post 4x per week which was madness. I'm so much happier and balanced now with 2 sometimes 3 posts per week <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to switch just this week was so hectic!! Next week though it is on!! Also can we talk about those jeans :) So great!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having set dates for blogging is awesome! I can't seem to be on time when it comes to things like that. lol bravo to u girly. Love these jeans btw..they look so comfy.

    ❤ http://theblushingpink.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look! I love that bag! Sounds like a really good plan to switch things up to fit your schedule better! Keep up the great inspo!


    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so chic! Obsessed with the military jacket paired with the bf jeans! Looking forward to your new schedule!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the boyfriend jeans with this cold shoulder top! Such a fun floral bag, too!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to stop by J.Crew and see their denim collection, I love these boyfriend jeans on you! I also love the way you've styled them with the olive jacket and that beautiful floral bag. I'm glad you found a happy medium for sharing your blog content and managing school, I know it can all get super overwhelming. I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead, beauty, and thanks so much for sharing!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monday's and Thursday's is a great goal and I'm totally dying over your boyfriend denim!! You look so fab, babe!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely snaps.. you look so cute and chic.. Love that purse; so spring appropriate.. :D

    Madhubani
    www.deckanddine.com

    ReplyDelete