How to transition to spring with white denim

February 20, 2017















Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend, this past weekend we were so blessed with extremely warm temps. I spent the majority of my weekend outside or on the run! All these temps are getting me all fired up for spring! Recently I have been purchasing some new pieces for my closet for the new season that is right around the corner! 

Today I am talking all about the white denim! I have seen so many things online about styling denim jeans in the winter. Since we are sorta towards the end of the winter I wanted to make a transitional spin on this trend. Keeping the booties and the black in the look makes the denim really pop I think. These jeans from the Loft are literally perfect, I have talked about them before but seriously they are fantastic. I purchased them last spring and essentially, they have become a closet staple. 

I added some small spring touches to the look to bring it into the changing season. With the pops of pink and the floral bag. Styling white denim, is an easy and universal thing to wear for any season. 

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday! 

23 comments:

  1. Such a stunning post. Love this!
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! White denim is a new fav of mine! I thought it wouldnt suit me but I'm in love! great look!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white denim lately. This is such a cute look!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and I love the scenery of the pictures.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  5. White jeans are just the best and you are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is amazing! you look gorgeous!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love winter whites, this look is perfect for the transitioning weather <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect transitional look in my book! That bag and scarf are beautiful accessories!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so much braver than I wearing white pants lol-your sunglasses-omg-too cute!
    bring on some spring!

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love white denim! You styled it so well, and your bag is so fun.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your white denim and how pretty is your bag!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love white denim for spring/summer and this pair is so cute! I have major heart eyes over here for that bag too! Perfect spring find :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good pair of white denim and these are so cute! Also that bag is gorgeous and so perfect for spring!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pictures...
    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a surprise! Not too far from autumn shootings! :)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: COLD SHOULDER BLOUSE
    DON'T MISS: RUFFLE TOP & VELVET LOAFERS

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look amazing! and that bag looks cute <3

    VVEEKEND 101

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adding that scarf is such a cute way to add some color and texture! Darling outfit!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these tips! As it's getting warmer I just broke out my white denim again and I'm ready to start rocking them! Love this look girly!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute look to transition to spring! Your bag is gorgeous!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving the way you've styled your white denim here, girlie, indeed perfect for transitioning from winter to spring. The addition of the scarf and the purse really add the perfect spring touches. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. White denim's are my fave and you totally rock your pair! SO fab, V! LOVE!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous photos! I love this outfit!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete