Instagram Lately

February 8, 2017

Lipsticks: Clinque
Dress: Bare it Boutique 

Bag: Tradsey
Sunnies: Ray Bans, Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Beanie: Forever 21 
Skirt: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Target
Boots: DSW, Dress: H&M, Jean Jacket: Target
Bag: Tradsey, Skirt: Jcrew, 


Shoes: Target, Bag: Kate Spade




Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I decided to do a fun little roundup of some of my Instagram's recently! If you don't already follow me lets be friends! I love finding new friends and following new friends! This month we are in full swing for Vday and I love love all the pink touches that have been on my feed! Recently it has been all pastels and pink covering my Instagram's and my blog! I am loving this Clinique lippie set! There is the perfect pinks in this set and the perfect nude! I totally recommend this set if you are wanting a variety of lip colors! Also It is no joke that I am loving this pink bag from tory Burch!!!! If you didn't know I tracked this bag down like no other and I finally found it on my fav site Tradsey! I highly recommend if you are looking for high end on a budget! 

I linked some of my favorite things along with the items from my instagrams! 
Hope you all are having a wonderful week! 


9 comments:

  1. loving your looks lately! your valentines day one was my fav!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE all of these looks! I'm still so in love with that black H&M dress!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your IG feed is killing it lately! Your VDay inspired outfit is my fave! Beyond cute, V!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of your colored bags! I want them all in my closet!! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red skirt is too cute! Love all of these looks... Super cute!

    Brittany ;)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flawless looks!! Love them all, but my fav has to be the one featuring the pink coat!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been loving your looks on IG, especially that pink bag. So pretty <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. The denim jacket is so cute! Have a great weekend :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many cute outfits! you have a fabulous collection of coats!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete