My makeup must haves!

February 1, 2017

Talk about a post that I have been wanting to do for so long now! I have been wanting to do a makeup must haves for roughly 5 months now! So today I am so excited to be finally getting around to doing it! I love makeup just like any woman does but what I really love is when you find a product you can not live without! That is how I feel about every single one of these products! I decided to talk about and link up where you can get every single one of these products!






First off face! 

All of these products are my absolute favorite currently! I live for the NYX brow pomade it is my absolute favorite thing on this planet! I usually follow by using the Nyx eyebrow gel, sometimes I put it on my lashes to extend them before mascara! I also recently have been loving this two faced foundation! I had a nice credit for Sephora so I went and fell in love with this foundation. This foundation is also fantastic for oily skin. Sometimes I have an oily complexion and I have seen a huge difference with this product. And finally Rose bud Salve, ugh you guys this stuff is so so amazing! I have so much love for this product. Not only can you put it all over your body but you can put it on your lips and it has the most fantastic tint to it! 

As for blushes and highlighters/ bronzers

My heart goes to elf's new highlighter/ bronzer duo. Not only is this product $4.99 but it also does an amazing job highlighting and bronzing your face! Seriously this is not sponsored in any way just instantly in love with this product. Also, I love it because it's a duo so it is so nice when you travel because it's less product you have to pack. Finally, blush, I love this Laura Geller, originally this was a gift from my boyfriend's mom and I fell in love with the color and the brightness the product puts on the skin! 

Now onto lippies! 

I have always loved good lippies and this set from Clinique is currently one of my absolute favs right now! (Insert happy hands emoji) I seriously love every single color in this set! If you like modest brights this is the set for you! It also has nice plain jane colors, like red and a nice nude. (Not pictured) I have always loved bright lipstick especially my senior year of high school. Obviously, when I went to college I chilled out on the bright lipsticks. But I still love to wear them in my blog photos! There is just something about bright lipstick it makes everything better!

 I have tracked the set down and it is $25 bucks it is a wonderful deal for Clinique lipsticks. Below I have a photo of the entire set and it is totally worth the money for the set! You will not be disappointed by this set!


Another view of all my current makeup items! 


Last but not least.... Eyes! 

Ahhh eyes! Since taking off my false lash extensions I have been falling back in love with eyeshadows and primers! I have always used the Sigma brushes I adore these brushes they are made from the best quality! Worth the money, let me tell ya! I always love the NYX eyeshadow base it makes that shadow say for hourssss! No joke I wear this eye primer for proms and weddings and it just makes that shadow pop and stay! (Win, win if you ask me) 


Clinique candy store set 

20 comments:

  1. ohhhh makeup love!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cannot go wrong with Urban Decay shadows and NYX products!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun seeing peoples make-up favorites. Boy do you have some goodies girl!!! LOVE those lipsticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with my Laura Geller highlighter and it was a gift from my mother in law. How funny. How fun are those lipsticks?!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have I never heard of that NYX eyeshadow base?! I'm looking for it on my next Target trip!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great round-up of your makeup must-haves! The Clinique candy store set sounds amazing, and how cute is that packaging?!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE so many of these products too! Laura Geller "Sunswept" blush is my absolute FAVORITE! Also really love that Too Faced foundation!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Clinique set! Not only are the colors gorgeous but the packaging is so cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I haven't tried any of these. I really need to get a Naked palette.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your make-up faves! I love the Naked palette and I also love NYX products! Great post, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, how cute is that Clinique lip set!? I adore the confetti packaging, it's adorable and the shades are so pretty and practical. I have the UD original Naked palette and love it, but I must admit, I don't use all the colors, so the Basics would've been a better option for me, perhaps next time. Thanks so much for sharing your favorites with us, girlie, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in loved with naked palette.

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: RED CARPET BEAUTY TIPS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these! Such pretty colors.
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your beauty faves! I need to try that brow palette and those lippies. Happy Wednesday Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely tips ♡

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many amazing products! Ive been wanting to try that stay matte powder!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forget the makeup...I need that gorgeous tray!!:) I do love elf and have been wanting to try Urban Decay and Naked products. Great post!

    ~Krisztina / http://www.krisztinaclifton.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've wanted to try the Born This Way foundation for so long but I'm scared it won't be suited towards my dar skin :/
    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete