The perfect top for Valentine's Day

February 13, 2017













Happy Monday Everyone! 

Can you guys believe that tomorrow is Valentines Day???? I am having the hardest time believing that it is finally here! Even though I have had my Vday decorations up since the week after new years. Still, it is so hard for me to believe!

 Today I wanted to share an easy and super cute Valentines Day look! This top is a new addition to my closet and it is instantly becoming one of my favorites. From the flirty fun sleeves to the side ties I am a little obsessed. The best part is it is under $15 right now! We all know by now that I have a Tj Maxx obsession! The other day I was doing my usual tour and I found this adorable top! As a person who is desperately needing spring and is loving all the flirty and fun colored recently. This top, by far was my favorite addition to my wardrobe! I paired it up with these Jcrew jeans which are my fav! They are so comfy and literally are the perfect fit! Also As we are all aware I am obsessed with this Torry Bag! It is literally the definition of Valentines Day, it is instant happiness! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day spent with love and lots of Candy! 

18 comments:

  1. Such a cute Valentine's Day outfit and i can see why you are obsessed with your bag. It's adorable and perfect for the day!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top! so romantic and cute! I hope you enjoy your valentines day!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and versatile top! I can see wearing it in almost any season. Amazing find! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i love that cute top! i mean, isn't it the best when you snag something at tj max? and love the bag! happy monday :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are wearing this bag tomorrow, because it is TOO cute and perfect for the holiday! I'm always a fan of a relaxed V- Day look too (just not today on the blog, ha!) XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bag babe!
    x Frederique
    http://fablefrique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top is too cute! And I am a TJ Maxx frequent shopper too... They have the best finds!!! Happy Monday!!

    Brittany :)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute top! I love the fun sleeves! Definitely a great TJ Maxx find! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to the flirty sleeves! Such an awesome find at TJ Maxx and so perfect for Valentine's Day! Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are by far the cutest! Love your top and your bag is just to die for, V!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, time is going by way too fast, isn't it!? I love your top, it's so pretty and indeed perfect for Valentine's Day, as it has the flirty and feminine vibe. I, too, love TjMaxx and can easily spend hours browsing (and buying things that I may or may not really need, haha). Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful outfit and beautiful location:-)That bag ist amazing!

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute top girl - I love all the little details in the sleeves and on the sides! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute top and I love that pop of pink from your bag! Such a cute look!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SUCH an adorable look for V-day and you look so gorgeous! Love the hair!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the simplicity of this look! It is absolutely perfect for Valentines day!

    Deepti xx | www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    ReplyDelete