How to transition to spring with OTK boots

March 6, 2017



















Happy Monday everyone!

I can not believe that the weekend is over and another week is here! It feels like the weeks literally go so fast anymore and I feel like I totally can not keep up! 

Anywho! As we all know spring is right around the corner and we all know I have been on the spring bandwagon for some time now! However, with all this spring fever we still are experiencing cold temps here at home. As much as I want to put away the OTK boots, I just can't do it! Today I wanted to take you through the way that I am incorporating OTK boots into my transitional spring wardrobe! 

First off I am loving OTK boots with white denim this spring! Seriously it is so effortlessly chic and so easy to pull off with a simple long sleeve top! I added a denim jacket for a fun pop, and almost a lighter springtime look. I also added in this floral bag to really make the look stand out as a spring time look. We are still having those sunny but super chilly days. SO this look is so perfect for those days because you aren't giving up being warm but also you are dressing like you are ready for spring to come!

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!


18 comments:

  1. Love that you paired your OTK boots with a spring outfit. It's great for transition!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your OTK boots! I'm so excited for spring whites!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and the bag is suuuper cute!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could otk boots year round if it was acceptable!! They are just too good with everything! Love how you styled this outfit!

    Brittany :)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots with the white jeans. So chic! That denim jacket is the perfect topper for this look.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the way your OTK boots look paired with the white denim, it's such a great way to exude spring vibes when the weather is still cold. I'm so done with winter it's not even funny. I feel like we haven't had it bad compared to other years with the lack of snow, but the cold and wind this year seems to be more intense than any other! Thanks for sharing this inspo with us, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly how you wear these boots into spring! The weather has been so weird for all of us lately, that I feel we will be wearing them into summer! :) Still obsessing over your bag too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your OTK boots are perfect with the white denim! Great way to transition both the boots and the denim for spring.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the OTK boots with the white denim! Such a great transition! I need to get at least one more use out of my boots before it gets too hot down here!<3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to transition to spring! Love the denim jacket with the white denim jeans! So cute!! Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAAAAS! OTK boots for the win! You look so chic and those white denim are so fierce!!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute bag and love your white denim!


    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll definitely be recreating this look in the next few weeks!! Trying to pack for basically two different climates in California LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the boots with the white denim! For me another great way to transition them to spring is to use them as a stop-gap for when it's still too chilly for bare legs with skirts and dresses, you get all that extra coverage!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I am loving the double denim! Those boots look perfect with the white jeans!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit is such a great way to transition OTK boots! I love the white denim paired with the blush! One of my favorite combos!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete