Instagram Lately + spring pieces to buy now!

March 17, 2017


Jeans: LOFT, Boots: Tj Maxx


Dress: Tj Maxx
Jeans: DIY, Top: Loft, Bag: Kate Spade 


Watch: JORD 

Shoes: New balance Bag: Kate Spade 

Tote: LL Bean Shoes: Steve Madden 

Happy Friday Everyone!

 Another week is in the bag and I could not be any more excited for the weekend to be here! This past week I have been on spring break and of course,  we have been slammed with snowstorm Stella. So I have been cooped up in my bed for the past two days reading blogging and watching Southern Charm. Since I haven't been able to get outside and shoot I decided what's better than doing an Instagram roundup and covering some of my favorite pieces that I am dying to get in my closet this spring! Below I have rounded up some of my very favorite pieces that I am dying over! Can we talk about all these shoes I've pinned!?

Wishing you all a relaxing and wonderful weekend!






4 comments:

  1. I love your instagrams, V! You have such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful outfits, especially loving that denim dress! Stay warm gurlie! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really have some really good fashion sense. I loved the denim dress you are wearing and obviously you look gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete