The Denim Dress

March 9, 2017


















Happy Thursday everyone! 

Can you guys believe that tomorrow is finally Friday? I seriously can not believe that this week has gone so fast. However, I am so happy because this past week has been mayhem! I have has midterms all week and I am just ready for the weekend and spring break to be here finally! This weekend I am hosting a bridal brunch for my cousin and I am so pumped. We have been planning it for months so I am so excited to see how the whole thing is going to come together! 

Now on to today's post! 
A few weeks back I saw this amazing denim dress at Tj Maxx and I went slightly crazy. First I automatically thought of how great this dress would look with the famous Espadrille wedges that have been trending recently. But then I begun to think more and more of the fantastic multi-seasonal wear this dress has. For one, you can basically wear this dress with anything for any season! Which I think made me LOVE this dress even more! The pockets on the front make for a super fun touch, and let me tell you this dress is so comfortable! Can we just say this is the perfect dress for the transitioning season! 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous denim dress!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are twinsies today!! What a super cute find on the dress! Love them for spring/summer. Can't believe it's finally nice enough to wear them!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely digging this denim dress, lady! Happy Friday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete