The perfect dress for spring with PinkBlush

March 20, 2017




















Happy Monday Everyone and happy first day of spring! 

I am so excited that spring is officially finally here! For me, nothing makes me happier than the sound of birds and warm weather! At least let's hope so, last week was filled with cold temps and even more snow! So I am hoping that this week will be a little different! 

I am so excited to kick off the first day of spring with an amazing company PinkBlush. This amazing Trendy online boutique specializes in trendy and fabulous maternity looks. But also they have an amazing regular line of clothes. For me, I love how transitional their pieces can be. Instantly when I was shopping on their site I came across this gorgeous flowy dress and thought how perfect it was for spring! Instantly I knew I needed to have it. This dress is so transitional for spring and summer and let's not forget it is insanely comfortable. 

What I think I love the most about PinkBlush is for all the ladies out there that are expecting. They have such amazing pieces that are perfect to take from pregnancy to post-pregnancy which is so fabulous. Especially because, sometimes women aren't able to wear those clothes again. They have a huge selection of maternity dresses that are perfect for your wardrobe! 

Y'all the best part is PinkBlush and I are teaming up to give one lucky winner a $50 gift card. Later this week I will be giving out more details all about the giveaway!


23 comments:

  1. Love this pink dress!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty floral pattern of this dress! Perfect for the first day of Spring!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,

    This floral dress is gorgeous. You look truly stunning, sweetie!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com/2017/03/20/blue-capsule-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! I can't wait for warmer day and wear this kind of outfit!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this dress in my life ASAP!!!! It's so so pretty and the green jacket was the most perfect spring pairing!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous! I love the shoes you paired it with too, can't wait for the weather to brighten up in the UK so I can wear pretty dresses and sandals like this, thanks for sharing. Stunning photos xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is spring perfection, and loving those wedges! Sending some warmth your way gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous spring dress! I don't think I knew PinkBlush had non-maternity clothes! I love the bell sleeves and the floral pattern is just perfect. Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! I didn't know PinkBlush did non-maternity, thats awesome!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! What a pretty dress that is - love Pink Blush styles!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest dress!! I just love Pink Blush. They were one of my favorite while pregnant because of cute dresses like this. Love the colors.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so prefect for spring! The color and flower pattern are so beautiful!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am with you on hoping for warmer weather! Here in the bay area it is currently raining and it will rain all week! I love the print of dress and it looks darling on you!

    Ana // www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The most perfect spring dress! You look adorable!


    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute little spring dress! Looks great on you.

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is super cute, love the colors.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks amazing!!

    http://mollyx.com.au/

    Molly X

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely dress, girlie! I love the soft pink/coral shade and the color of the floral print. I also love how you've paired them with those lovely espadrilles, making for the perfect spring pairing! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a lovely day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is so cute and perfect for Spring! I am really loving the soft pink! I would totally wear this dress! Definitely need to check Pink Blush more often!

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/gozon-spring-styles/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This dress looks SO gorgeous on you! Blush is definitely your color! And I just LOVE the floral print!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I fell in love with this dress on Insta! The color and prints are gorgeous! Love how you styled this look Courtney.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Obsessed with your blog. Great job and congrats! Please check us out at: https://www.la-edge.com/

    ReplyDelete