The tassel skirt

March 31, 2017
















Ahhh nearly after a week of absence I am back! I am so happy to be back! This past week has been filled with tons of stuff and I even managed to catch a cold. Which put me out of commission for close to three days. So needless to say I was so excited to get out yesterday and shoot some photos. 

This skirt from ThredUp, needless to say has become one of my favorites. The tassels are so spot on and so trendy for right now. I fell in love with the fit of the skirt too! Something about it makes me so happy. The color is another thing that I am obsessed with, basically, it is something I can wear for any season. For me, I paired it with these adorable espadrilles from Steve Madden. I love the contrast of the black and the chestnut color it makes it all pop so well. Not only that but it makes the look complete. 

Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. Loving this skirt!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this look girl! The touch of the scarf is just perfect! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that skirt?! So sorry you've been sick, sending lots of *hugs* <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete