My three year Blogiversary!

April 17, 2017
















It is completly crazy to me that I am typing this right now! But today this little blog is turning three years old! That is something that is literally so hard to believe for me! However I am feeling so overwelmed with love support and joy about the inspiration I have been able to bring to you all trough this little blog! Last Saturday (April 8th) was actually my blogiversary, but I felt that I should of held off a little till after Easter to celebrate! So today on the blog we are celebrating! 

As I stated above I seriously can not believe that this little blog is three! I feel like it was just three years ago that I was typing my frist blog post and was scared out of my mind to tell anyone that I had a fashion blog! The first person I ever told that I had a fashion blog was my bestie. She was so supportive and encouraged me to share it with the world! Now three years later, it usually is the first thing I mention when I have a conversation with someone. Coffee And A Blonde is the deffintion of blood sweat and tears and I am so proud of the hardwork that I have put into this blog. And I also am so thankful for the constant love and support I recieve from you all. The most rewarding moment of blogging has to be when someone emails you and or comes up to you and says that you helped to inspire them. That is more than exciting and it is actually is super moving! 

I am blown away everyday by the support and love I recieve everyday from you. And I have to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming to my little area of the internet to hear what I have to say and or taking tips and fashion advice from me. 

Not only is it super amazing its extremly generious. Without every single one of you I would not be where I am. And without my friends that I have met, I wouldnt be able to keep doing this. People sometimes think that blogging is so cut throat and yes it is. However the most rewarding moments is when you meet genuine friendhsip's with ladies that do the same exact thing as you! I am so excited to be going this summer to Nashville with some amazing bloggers! If you told me that three years ago I would just look at you and laugh and walk away. It is a dream, a wonderful dream! 

So on this three year blogiversary I wanted to take a big moment to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I love and adore you all more than you will ever know! 


20 comments:

  1. Yay for 3 years! It has been so much fun following along! You look beautiful in that pretty pink dress!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on three years! This dress is so beautiful on you!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy blog anniversary! Love your blog and your pretty dress!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Anniversary! In love with this floral dress. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table with this upcoming year.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congratulations! It's a milestone for sure, and a reason to celebrate! Love this pretty dress on you too! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary, girlie! You look absolutely beautiful in these photos, that dress looks wonderful on you! I wish you many years of joy and success with Coffee and a Blonde! It's been a pleasure visiting and reading and seeing your beautiful inspiration you share with all of us! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead celebrating!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogivsary, friend!!! I'm so thankful to have found you and absolutely love following along!! I can't wait to see what year 4 had in store for you. I know it'll be great! Can't wait for August!!!!

    - Mary
    www.MissMaryPowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary gurlie! And loving this dress on you, such a beautiful print <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogiversary girl! Such a huge accomplishment and LOVE that dress you're wearing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh love this! Happy Blogiversary!!! Love watching your blog grow and your style evolve! Excited for many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Love your style!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats girly! More great things are sure to come!!!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blogiversary! That's a big milestone! :)

    Erica
    www.awastenotkindoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw congrats on three years!! Loving these gorgeous pics of you and that dreamy dress!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to you girl - 3 years is an amazing accomplishment! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 3 Years! It's so crazy how time flies. I love this dress on you and your hair looks gorgeous! Congratulations and can't wait to keep following along!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your three year blogiversary!! That is such and accomplishment and I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the coming year!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw yay!!! Happy blogiversary girl!!! How exciting! I am so in love with this dress! It is seriously flawless on you! Always enjoy coming to your blog to see your smiling face! :)

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on 3 years of blogging girly! It has been so fun to follow along with you! You look totally gorgeous in this dress!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete