Rainy days in Pittsburgh with Coalition LA

April 6, 2017


















Happy Thursday everyone! 

We are almost done with another week and I could not be anymore excited! Recently we have been experencing some werid and unique weather conditions here in PA. Personally this time of year is my favorite. The weather is changing and flowers and birds are making there debut. By far it is my most favorite thing on this planet! 

Recently I have been loving this jacket from Coalition La, it is perfect for the changing temps and it is so warm! Let me tell you I wore this on a semi chilly day with a long sleeve shirt on and I was sweating pretty good. So I am slightly in love with how functionally warm this jacket can be! Next I am in love with the color of this jacket. At first I was not a fan of this brown and wondered what I really could wear it with. But soon after looking at the majority I really started to like the color more and more. Not to mention it is really a jacket that you can wear ANY season! With its timless and iconic stiching it really is a jacket that has made a huge staple in my wardrobe this spring! 

Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 




6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute rainy day look! I love the neutrals and classic patterns, especially with Hunters!
    Caitlin
    LemonadePressBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute rainy day outfit! Love your cute Hunters!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, super cute! The colour of your jacket is gorgeous and I need a pair of rain boots like that!

    xx Mara

    http://www.maracalli.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect rainy day outfit, looking super cute as always!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute rainy day look! Love the shorter Hunters!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that jacket, and how cute are your wellies! Sending some sunshine your way. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete