The Easter Dress

April 13, 2017












Ahhh the best week is in full swing and now it is time to start thinking about what to wear for easter. I love easter it is my very favorite holiday on this planet. Ever since I was little I always loved this holiday. From dying eggs to making pies and cakes for the family dinner. I love it alll, end of story. 

Recently I have been loving pastels and lighter colors. I love this gorgeous lace dress that I picked up last year. It is a closet staple and is something that you really can wear continously throughout the season. I love having pieces that I can wear throughout the entire season. Personally that is my favorite thing on this entire planet. I constantly am purchasing new pieces to add to my closet but I always love a good staple and this dress is one that can stay in your closet for all those moments you need a good staple piece. This Easter weekend I am totally going to be rocking a light pastel colored dress for sure. 

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter Holiday! 

6 comments:

  1. Your dress is really pretty!! That colour suits you well


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress on you! Will be perfect for Easter!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great Easter look. Lace is always a perfect option!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is just darling! I especially love the color!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress is so stunning! Enjoy Easter lovely, sounds like youre going to have a great time!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete