The perfect denim for spring

April 10, 2017














There has to be one thing I love on this planet, a good pair of denim. Nothing on this planet is better than the perfect pair of jeans. Literally when I am on the go my main go to look is jeans and tennis shoes. I love the way a good perfect pair of denim feels! Today I am teaming up again with Redenim to talk about my favorite new jean for spring and how to style them perfectly for spring. 

Recently I have been loving these Current Eliot jeans from Redenim they are so so comfy and the wash is perfect for any shape. Normally I am not by any means a light wash girl I feel like they never compliment me. But woah! After trying these on I fell in LOVE with them! And they can be styled with so many things. Finally, it is warm enough to pull out spring style top's, thank goodness! I have been waiting for this for so long now! This flowy white top is so perfect and goes with basically everything in my closet! Simple pieces make a huge difference in your closet believe me! 

Happy Monday everyone! 

18 comments:

  1. Loving this look! So pretty!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute outfit and those shoes are adorable! Finding the perfect jean is so essential and these look so good on you!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I LOVE those shoes, so perfect and fun for spring! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy and simple - I love a spring look like this! Its so chic and classic :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans look wonderful on you, girlie; I love the lighter wash, which is perfect for spring and really allows for the lighter colors in your outfit to pop even more! I'm especially loving those slides, how cute are they!? Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've taken a liking to mules too-happy monday, lovely--Katelyn
    from: wwww.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to a great pair of denim! And how fun are those shoes, perfect for spring. Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jeans look great on you! I love the lighter wash. Perfect for spring for sure. I feel like I am always wanting more denim!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those loafers are such great dupes for the Gucci pair! LOVE this entire spring look!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  10. These jeans fit you perfectly and dying over those floral slides! I want this whole look Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. perefct for day outting i love the bag
    http://thestyleride.com/fashionmia-spring-lookbook/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those slides are so fun!! I love them and that bag of yours! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg how fun are these loafers?! The print is adorable! Love your bag too! so perfect for spring!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your loafers are too cute!! Also, I'm totally with you, a simple tee does wonders in your closet!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute outfit and love those mules!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your shoes are really pretty! <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. your sandals!! so so pretty!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect is the right word! You look amazing and love those flats too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete