The yellow floral top

April 3, 2017

















 One thing I can say about me is I am by no means a yellow girl. Some people have colors that they love and then they have colors that they try to steer away from. For me, it has always been yellow. However, a few weeks ago when I saw this top I instantly thought how interesting is this and how out of my comfort zone is this. At a serious steal I purchased it and brought it home, I tried it on and still was on the fence about the color the sleeves and the print. But after trying it on showing some people I fell in love with it and now we can say I am most definitely a yellow kind of girl! 

Since we are full swing into spring I have been trying to incorporate new trendy pieces into my wardrobe. I just picked up this adorable straw bag from my favorite new real Everly Oak Boutique! They have the cutest stuff. And at a very reasonable price, I might add. And this bag is seriously a steal, let me tell you. Under $100 and you instantly have a closet update. I have been wearing this bag  non-stop! It is the perfect size and it is so cute to wear as a crossbody or as a cute handbag. 

I am so happy to be back this week and to finally not be so sick! 

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week! 



13 comments:

  1. I think you look so pretty in yellow! You should definitely add more to your closet...it's just perfect on you. I'm going to check out that bag now too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look gorgeous..xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving everything about that top - the gorgeous color, the print, and of course the cold shoulder detailing. Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you -- I'm typically not a yellow girl but I love this top! The color looks so gorgeous on you! The floral print and the cold shoulder details are just perfect. Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yellow floral top is simply awesome...you look so lovly in it...xx, neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit!
    I'm not a big fan of yellow but it looks gorgeous on you :D
    Wish you a lovely Monday
    Kiss
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I am so with you on the yellow thing, but I keep seeing this pretty shade and thinking it is a color I could maybe wear. I love this top! Looks great on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adore this outfit girl!! The top is just gorgeous!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. yellow has always been my favorite color! that top is so pretty! you look amazing!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is seriously so cute. Yellow isn't something i would consider as a favorite, but I am always attracted when I see someone wear it. That is a gorgeous floral print too!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love the pop of colour
    xx
    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! I love the yellow. And the peek-a-boo sleeves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun top for spring! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete