Picnic print

May 31, 2017











In the background that is my college Seton Hill University 




It is officially the last day in May and I am literally wondering where the month has gone! I feel like all I have been doing is running around and working that I totally forgot tomorrow is the first day of June! SO many exciting things are on deck for June! Seriously this month is going to be so much fun! You all are finally going to see my room after almost a year of it being finished! (Can you say Finally) But let's not forget giveaways and lots of tips and tricks for styling yourself to perfection this summer! About two weeks ago I threw out the idea of a poll where you guys could answer questions and tell me what you hope I can start incorporating into my content. I finally feel that my content is starting to evolve past just outfits. So I am so excited to read what you guys think! So make sure to scroll down to the bottom and put your ideas in the poll! Everything that is submitted will be taken into serious consideration! 

Now on to today's post! 
Recently I came across Katey Mcfarlan's Instagram and saw this awesome checkered peplum and matching pant set. I was obsessed with this whole entire thing and I searched high and low on Liketoknow.it to find the darn thing. After searching and searching I finally came across the set and saw that it was only available in the store! I literally was heartbroken but so determined to find it! I ended up finding the top. However, I still am out there trying to find the pants! This adorable top is a part of the Victoria Beckham collection at Target. And if you run to your local Target I am almost super positive you will find this exact set for about 70% off right now. I was blown away by how cheap the last of her pieces were! And how many were still on clearance! So don't walk, RUN! 

I hope you all had a wonderful and super relaxing memorial day weekend!

16 comments:

  1. I have been on the hunt for this top too. They only have it in XL at my store. Such a great look. I love the VB line for Target.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gingham top is absolutely ADORABLE! It's just summer perfection!! You look so gorg!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling top!! Love how you styled this with the shorts and pop of color with the red bag. Would love to have you stop by the blog and join the new weekly linkup I started with my blogger friend Amy Ann every Wednesday!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun top for summer! And seriously where did the month of May go?! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen little glimpses of your room on IG and it's so cute and cozy looking, I can't' wait for the big reveal! As for your outfit, that gingham top is too cute and I love those espadrilles! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable post!! I love that print and your cute hat!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this top! Totally worth the search. Perfect with that cute red bag. Sounds like you have a fun month ahead.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you tracked the top down because it's so chic! The hat and wedges are perfect with it.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own the same pair of wedges and I love them! So comfortable! And that gingham top is so cute! Glad you found them!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a steal! You look fabulous!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the whole outfit!! So cute!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CALI DAYS: ZARA ROMPER & VINTAGE LEVI'S

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so summer ready in this cute look! I love that cute little bag too! You always have the best ones :) Happy almost weekend!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This top is the cutest! I love gingham in the spring and summer and the peplum detail on this one is just adorable. Love it paired with the red bag, too!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the most gorgeous gingham! I love the ruffled hem!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the outfit!;-)<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete