The best tote to have for Summer

May 15, 2017
















Happy Monday friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend with your mamma's! I spent mine off work and enjoying time with my mamma! I am so excited because this is the first week that I have no class. It is ofically summer for me, and I could not be anymore happier! Finally I can focus on some exciting things for Coffee And A Blonde! In the next few weeks I am going to try to take a poll of some things that you want to see come to the blog! I really want to start incorperating some beauty into the blog, since I spend a lot of time on beauty in my personal life. I feel as though this is something you all would like to know more about and read about!

With that all being said, lets jump on over to today's post!

Ya'll might remember this black denim skirt from the fall! Truth is I bought it and instantly fell in love with the multi-seasonal wear it could produce! As some of you might allready know I am a huge believer in purpose and re-using what you have in your wardrobe! This skirt is just that, perfect and a staple to have. Another thing I have been making more of a staple of has to be this tote from Sydney Love Handbags! You guys this bag is reversiable and it comes with an aditional bag inside of it that you can pull out and wear as a dandy cross-body! Aditionally I have been carrying this bag for roughly two weeks and I am beyond in love with how it can carry all of my stuff! (I always have way to much and I always am packing a crap ton in my purses, first world problems ya'll.) Oh and this bag gets better, it really does go with everything in my closet which makes life 20 times easier!

Is there anything more fabulous than a bag that goes with everything in your wardrobe??

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week!


19 comments:

  1. That is SUCH an adorable tote! So neutral and the perfect size!! YAY for summer break--the best time of year!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving this button up skirt and that tote is so great for spring/summer! I love the size! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this chic bag and look! I would love to carry a tote like this around. The floral top is so pretty too.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome, girl; I know you've got to feel so relieved that you're finished with your semester, I used to always feel overjoyed, lol! I think it's great that you want to incorporate more beauty into your blog and look forward to what you'll share in the future! As for your outfit, I love the black skirt and I agree, it's definitely a multi seasonal piece; I love how you've styled it with a more spring vibe here with the floral top and wedges, so cute! Also, how cool is it that the bag is reversible?! Talk about multipurpose and one that's great for traveling! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snakeskin look to this tote! And the size is so perfect for carting all of your summer things around town in :) Have a great week!

    shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this skirt on you and the tote looks gorgeous.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for summer break! Enjoy your time off! Love this tote and so fabulous that it's reversible, too! Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for no class! Glad you got to enjoy some time with your mom. Great tote and such a cute look!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tote is so chic, and the color makes it easy to style with almost anything!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes a lot!;-)<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this look! adore that tote! so cute!
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute bag! I love your earrings!:)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously love how you styled that skirt - that top is so perfect!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a perfect spring look! I am obsessed with that floral top and I need that skirt!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lvely outfit!! So perfect for the spring!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BANANA LEAVES & LACE DRESS IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  16. That tote is definitely a must-have for summer. I love the size of it, which is big enough to carry all of your essentials!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a great bag for summer! Loving your skirt too! Such a cute look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saw a picture on your IG and I had to stop by here as well! Love this whole look! Seriously so stunning, V!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete