The best websites to shop for trendy budget friendly pieces!

May 18, 2017


You probably read the title and was like what are you talking about Victoria? Yes, I know this post is a HUGE change up for my usual content. But guys, change is a good thing and I am ready to share some of my shopping secrets with ya! For so long people always ask me how I stay fashionable and on a budget. And yes, it helps running a blog but it also comes from having a mother that taught me you can be fashionable and smart! I'll start off by saying yes Tj Maxx and I are BFF's and I always love a good sale or steal. I am in college and yet I am able to purchase new clothes that are super trendy and yet I still have some coffee money left over. Today talking about my 5 favorite sites for adorable and affordable fashion!


1. Tj Maxx! One of my very favorite stores in this planet! And the best part is they have an online store and it fantastic, they even have more styles and pieces that aren't even in the store. Shipping and free returns in the Tj maxx stores! One of the best sites ever!





2. She In! One of my personal favorites we all know that I have ordered tons of pieces from here! I love this place, however I always go a size up and make sure to be patient! Shipping does take a few!









3. Choies! One of my favorites! They have such great pieces at such an affordable price! I always go up a size just to be positive! But I have always been so happy with the pieces I have ordered from them!

15 comments:

  1. Love this selection from Shein !

    http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously Shein is one of my favorites, since I'm wearing them today! :) The shipping takes forever, but most of their pieces I'm pleased with -XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol-I practically live at TJ Maxx too-lol

    love your tips =)


    -Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ Maxx always has good finds! I size up with Shein too, but sometimes it turns out huge! They do have the cutest trendy pieces, though. Have a great weekend!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. TJ Maxx always is a secret weapon for me and my closet!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know She In but never heard about the other one, I should check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shein!

    Hugs Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss // Instagram: bellaskoog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hesitant about SHEIN at first, but this helped me decide to place my first order! I also love a good find at TJ Maxx

    midwesternmissweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these! I haven't check out Choies in a while. Thanks for reminding me!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tj Maxx has awesome finds, but SheIn sure does shopping feel affordable! I a lot of the items they have are sold at stores for triple or double the price!! I love your picks by the way!!
    -Robin
    Runwayteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this and love all of these shops! TJMaxx is definitely my go to! I always find such amazing deals!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice list of shops.
    Have a nice weekend!

    Life it too short to shop have best ladies handbags online uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely outfit!! It really suits you!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CALIFORNIA DAYS... IN N OUT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the selection on She In - so many cute and trendy pieces! I mean TJ Maxx is just the best!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greate post!;-)<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete