The perfect dress for summer

May 22, 2017














Another weekend is in the books and we are back to the grind on this Monday! The majority of my weekend consisted of a housewarming party and getting all of our patios ready for the summer which is right around the corner! I can not believe that summer is one month away! That is beyond crazy to me, I feel like we were just sending summer off and now it is making its triumphant return! 

As for today's post, I am starting my second segment with Lula Roe. Y'all I can not lie I have an obsession with this Carly Dress. For one it is so comfortable and so perfect for that spring and summer wardrobe. What I personally fell in love with was this pattern. I thought it was so bright and so different for me. And I really felt that I could make it my own.  I paired this dress in a more dressy date night look. And let me tell you I loved the outcome of this look! 

I pair my Carly dress with flats and sandals and this was my very first time doing a more dressed up approach and I can say it was so worth it. Let's not forget that summer is right around the corner and that means date night and social gatherings this dress is beyond perfect for those events! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday! 

7 comments:

  1. This print is so pretty on you. I love nothing more than wearing a beautiful dress in the summer.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of that cute dress! Perfect for summer!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this denim jacket! It is seriously perfect. The color and cut are everything!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is indeed the PERFECT summer dress, V! SO pretty and I love how you styled it!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe, so pretty-love your straw bag too!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print of the dress is lovely! Love the shoes you styled with it! I have been looking for a pair of shoes like these!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how sleek your hair looks and that print is just awesome on your dress girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete