The sprintime skirt with LuLuRoe

May 1, 2017










Happy Monday everyone!!! 

I hope that you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend For me the end of the semester is almost here and that means that everything has been in overdrive. Besides papers and exams, I am beyond exhausted and I am so excited for the end of the semester to be here soon! 

Today I am teaming up with LuLRoe to bring you a three part segment! I am so excited about this collab! For one when I always thought of LuLuRoe I automatically thought of leggings with tons of prints on them. Well, that might be true but they also have some of the most creative and cute things I have ever seen. Literally, you guys I was blown away by the selection cut and style of these garments. So chic and so very comfy! So today I am kicking the first part of the segment off with this gorgeous skirt number from LuLuRoe

First, might I say I am by no means a tight skirt kinda girl. Actually, it brings me back to the phase when all the girls would wear tight skirts in high school and junior high. But let me start by saying this skirt went beyond my expectations! The piece was so cute and really was a piece that was easy to style and wear. Y'all would never think that I am wearing, in fact a LuLuRoe garment! Throw in some of this seasons hottest trends like the espadrilles and of course, the straw bag and you have an instant style updated piece! 

Make sure to check back over the span of the next few weeks to see how I am incorporating LuLuRoe garments into my wardrobe for this summer and spring! 


4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this skirt! So perfect for summer!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the added denim jacket to this look! It's so perfect for those chilly spring days/nights!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you paired the outfit with denim jacket! so pretty!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. I never would have thought it was from LuLuRoe.

    xoxo
    Stacey
    http://staceylyynn.wixsite.com/stylingsofstacey

    ReplyDelete