4th of July Inspiration

June 29, 2017














 Can you all seriously believe it is already almost the 4th of July? It seems like I just finished up my classes for the summer! June has been so hectic for me...I swear it flew by. It seems like just yesterday I was telling you guys about how excited I was for June! With a jam packed holiday weekend coming up, I want to share with Y'all one of my favorite picks for the time of the year!

Now on to today's post!

With the 4th coming up I have been inspired to bring some red, white and blue into my wardrobe. Starting with this dress from Bare Boutique; one of my favorite classic trends is pairing a dress with a pair of statement sneakers. These New Balance sneakers are the perfect choice for pairing with a classic dress, but for also the 4th of July! They are a comfortable, fun, and fashionable way to shake up any outfit! Next, I love this bag from....it's the perfect accessory. It pairs super well by bringing color to any outfit. Don't be afraid to switch up your favorite handbag by adding a splash of color  or funky print with a bandana. Y'all know I love switching things up by incorporating a good statement piece. These New Balance sneaks are the perfect choice for pairing with a classic yet funky dress. The 4th of July is the perfect holiday to shake things up, so don't be afraid to try new colors and patterns on a chic style.

Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday! 





4 comments:

  1. Party in the U S A...<3
    Have fun wonderful!!! ;-)
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress Victoria!! &Happy Fourth!

    P.S. Did you say you were on Twitter? I looked for you (@chef_katelyn) but you didn't come up-lmk I'll follow you!!
    xx Katelyn/ www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT patriotic look! Hope you have the best 4th, babe!! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete