Affordable pieces you need in your clset this summer!

June 7, 2017




Ahh Wednesday!!! 

Is anyone else such a fan of Wednesday's they are literally the most perfect day of the week, I swear! Since summer is basically here I wanted to round up some of my favorite things for summer! These pieces are perfect to add into your wardrobe this summer! I personally am dying over adorable prints and smooth and comfortable fabrics. And of course, flat rim hats lets not forget that! I HATE doing my hair in the summer. So this hat is perfect for summer and it is all under $100!

Happy Shopping! 

9 comments:

  1. I just posted that too today, haha!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green dress is just GORGEOUS! All of these picks are absolutely perfect for summer!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great round up! I've been eyeing that Cult Gaia bag for awhile now. I think I need to get it...
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! I need all of these pieces in my life!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that palm print bag! So perfect for the summer!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling are those pineapple sandals, and I need those bow shorts! So pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just did a similar post, haha!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect fashion for the summer collection.Great post.!

    ReplyDelete