Flamingo Fever

June 12, 2017

When I saw this adorable Flamingo tee shirt I knew I needed it in my life. Hot pink flamingos on a white tee shirt, I am so sold. I wore this adorable Indie love tee shirt the other day running errands around Pittsburgh. And first thing is, first Shop Indie has adorable pieces and at such a great price. And two what's better than a good tee shirt, absolutely nothing! Y'all also might remember these jeans from the fall when I decided to cut them and make them more into a current trendy pair. Truth, is I came across them the other day and fell in love with them all over again and thought they would be so perfect with these mules. 

And finally speaking of these mules, they are my latest Tj Maxx buy! And yes let me just tell you they are so darn comfy. I have been wanting a pair of shoes like this for some time now. But I did not want a high heel for many reasons. Mostly because they would NOT fit into my everyday life and for me, that was just not going to cut it. So these baby ones are the perfect fit for me and yes they are under $30!!! 

This week has to be one of the busiest weeks ever! My cousin is getting maried this Saturday and I am in full bridesmaid's mode! Let's hope I survive this week! I am already exhausted and it's only Monday! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!









18 comments:

  1. Flamingos seems to be everywhere this season. I love your shirt!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tee is so cute! I love the flamingo detail!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE flamingos, seriously, one of my favorite animals. Such a cute cute cute shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flamingos are very popular right now. I love them too. Your shirt is awesome.
    Have a nice week. Love, Esther

    https://lifestyle-tale.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tee is adorable! The flamingos are so fun and I love the little cut out! So perfect! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Tis the season for flamingoes! And OMG -- those shoes are a TJ Maxx find? Girl! I haven't been in so long and clearly I am missing out!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is your tee, V?! I LOVE it! Such a cute look for summer!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tshirt! Good luck with your bridesmaid duties!
    Kate x
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flamingos are SO fun and I love that so many summer items have them on it!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tee is just the cutest! I just love it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit!

    Hugs Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss/enkel-sminkning-30394549 // Instagram: bellaskoog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute tee and the hat and bag complement it beautifully!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a pretty tee! so casual and adorable! love it!
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is just about the most darling t-shirt ever!! I'm all about flamingos right now! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  15. This top is super cute girl, I love the lovely flamingos. Perfect for the summer girl!

    Camila
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit!! So cool!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    ReplyDelete