Friday Favorites!

June 23, 2017

Happy Friday Everyone! 
Another week in the bag and finally the weekend is here! I am rounding up some of my very favorite Friday favorites. 

Favorite Look: This adorable off the shoulder from Monday's post! Y'all this has to be a summer staple for sure and I am obsessed with how airy and comfortable this little number is! Snag Mondays Post right here

Favorite Recipe: These yummy bacon roll up's from Lauren Conrad's recipe box! I am a sucker for bacon and cheese and these have both! I can not wait to make these at my next dinner party. 


Fav shoes right now: Once again week two,  these mules are my go to! The blush is so cute and perfect for summer and the great transition to fall. Can we believe I just said fall??? Ugh! 


Favorite new app: Okay guys I'm late to be on this, but I am obsessed with Poshmark. I spent hours looking at stuff and I have even listed so much stuff of mine already. Have all that jewelry from that ex-guy no worried list it there and let go of it! I am beyond obsessed with it! 


Finally if you have been experiencing the new instagram algorithm this article will make you feel so much better and give you some reassurance on the new changes the app has brought! Read all about it right here! 


Below is a roundup of all my friday favorites this week! 

 Happy Friday babes, and a very happy weekend to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment