June Ellie Active Wear Box

June 26, 2017












June where did you go?? It is the last official week of June and I am asking myself where the month has gone? I have been spending the majority of June running around working and In college. And I am just asking myself where has the time gone?

But let's not ponder on the month, let's focus on the future. 
This month is Ellie active wear's June box and let me tell you it's EVERYTHING! First off raise your hand if you don't like a good sports bra and adorable leggings? No one? They combine comfort and stylish pieces that work perfectly into your wardrobe! If Y'all aren't aware of this awesome service let me throw down some quick facts for ya! 

1. Is it a subscription service? 
Yes, it is a monthly subscription box that you can purchase monthly or yearly. 

2.  What all do you get? 
A total of 5 pieces, every month it is different pieces that come to your doorstep. Something different always and so cute 

3. Is it affordable?? 
Yes beyond affordable, look at going and buying Nike and Under Armor those prices are crazy. And for all the products you get in the box monthly, you could only buy one of those Nike shirts.  


So all in all what do I think of this fun little service??? I think it is fantastic and so worth it! Adorable workout clothes delivered to your mailbox every month?? Sign me up! 







3 comments:

  1. Ha, Ellie. That's my name! ;-D
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tank! I love the criss cross design

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun box! Love love love the detailing on the back of that tank <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete