My Friday Favorites

June 16, 2017

Is there anything better than Friday? Seriously another stressful long week is in the bag and the weekend is here! This week I decided to change things up and start a new series of "my Friday Favorites" I thought this would be the perfect post to summarize up everything from the week and to give you all an idea of what I'm gushing over during the week! What I'm loving, buying or making! So without further rambling on let's get started!

Fav photo of this week. Is there anything better than Cristy Marsh? Every time we get together it gets better and better! loving this photo from this week.

This adorable milk braid hair is something I am obsessing over. my cousin is getting married this weekend and this is how I am wanting to wear my hair! So summery!

Via Instagram


 Fav Quote of the week 



Finally, I am giving you all the opportunity to win one of my favorite candles from one of my very favorite girl bosses. I am in love with Soyil candles and I know that you guys will too! im giving away one candle that is Pink Sangria! And guys let me tell you it is amazing!!! Make sure to head over to my blog to get yourself entered to win!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Friday faves and these candles are so awesome!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That white lace off shoulder top is so gorgeous. I loved your striped off shoulder dress too!!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete