The dress you need for summer!

June 5, 2017











How was everyone's weekend? We officially had warm and wonderful weather this past weekend! We had no rain and it was so darn warm! However, I spent the majority of the weekend working which is no fun! But I was able to get out and snag some cute summer pieces on Sunday which I am so pumped about! This was my first weekend that I took a break from social media and let me tell you it was refreshing not worrying about content and "likes". I have been stressing about likes and gains on Instagram and a detox was a well-needed thing! 

Now on to today's post! 

When I saw this adorable dress from Anges and Dora I instantly fell in love with the print and the shape of this dress! First off it is super comfy and when I say super comfy I mean it! This dress is equivalent to pajamas! Second, it has pockets and we all know how I feel personally when it comes to pockets! I love a good pocket in a dress it is no secret! And I have also been loving cool and soft fabrics for summer and this dress is doing it for me! 

Finally I want to thank you guys for all the wonderful feedback from last weeks post! I am so excited to include these ideas into my posts! I always love the support and love I recieve from you guys! 


12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous summer dress! I LOVE that pretty shade of pink and the floral print is just perfection!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun dress, loved how you styled everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this floral print! So pretty! And I really need that bag in my life! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable! I love the floral prints and blush color! THe fact that it has pockets makes it soo amazing!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cute! I love the larger print and blush colors. Also, the straw bag is such a great accessory with it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look SO cute, V! Love the dress! The blush colors are to die!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely dress! I see this being perfect for a wedding. Love your hair up too!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable summer dress!! Love the pretty floral print!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute dress, girlie! It looks so good on you and is indeed perfect for summer. I'm glad you were able to take a little social media break this weekend, I've taken those too. It can get so stressful, especially with the constant algorithm changes. Just when you feel like you've got the hang of one change, another one rolls out. Anyway, I hope you're having a great start to your week so far, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you had a nice social media break - very much deserved girl! I love this dress on you and can't wait to see other summer pieces you got! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I definitely need that dress. A pretty floral print and gorgeous color too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is truly gorgeous. I love that you pulled your hair up to show the neckline. What a gorgeous look.
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete