The Gingham OTS dress

June 19, 2017
















Can we all take in that this is my first time shooting photos in about two weeks. Y'all have you ever had a super stressful week that prevents you from getting the things you really want to get done. That was me last week, luckily I had the previous week shot about three posts in advance. I was so glad that I was actually prepared for once! 

This previous weekend my cousin was married in a beautiful ceremony. In our hometown, it was so beautiful and so warm! Literally Saturday at 4:00 it was 89 and super humid. I'm positive I sweat out the majority of the food and water I had that day. With that being said, I spent the majority of the week on bridesmaid duties that I was so away from my blog and social media! But let me just say I am so excited to be back! And being back to a normal and nonstressful week!

Now onto today's post! 

Like I said on Friday I have been obsessing with mules and slide in's they are so big for summer and they are so cute! I also have been linking tons of pairs on my Instagram that are budget friendly and super cute. However, these adorable ones from groupdeals are so darn cute. Not to mention they are under $30 and the perfect color and heel for summer! And let me just say they are comfortable. I spent the majority of my day yesterday in them. They honestly take the cake comfy, cute and stylish! Is there anything really better than that? As for this adorable dress, a few weeks ago I featured it on my Instagram and let me just say it is so cute! Under $20 and perfect to throw on, any shoe will go with this little number. Which adds that versatility to this piece! Yay for versatility! 

Are you guys all about versatility this summer? Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the pairing of the gingham and the floral! That lip color is also PERFECTION on you!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is summer perfection! I'm obsessed with this gingham - SO super cute on you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gingham dress, V! You look amazing!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is sooo lovely!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete