The perfect dress with Johnathan Michael's Boutique

June 14, 2017


















Flowy dresses and its off the shoulder. SOLD! With summer 6 days away I have been currating and adding pieces to my closet like crazy. And this little off the shoulder number that I picked up at my local chic boutique is no exception. First off it has POCKETS, yes we know how much that is a deciding factor for me. Second the texture of this dress is simply amazing, so soft and so comfy! You feel like you have straight pajamas on and no OTS number. Which if you ask me, thats a good thing! 

What I love most about Johnathan Michael's Boutique has to be the variety. They have the best selection of clothes and they are closet staples! Y'all they are pieces that we will keep in our closet for years to come! This dress has to be one of them, the timless color and fabric is something I am obsessed with! And lets not forget it goes with mostly everything! Which is something I love even more! 

And lets talk about my new obession Rose Gold! These Kendra scott pieces are my favorite currently! They are so cute and so perfect for summer! The earring studs are perfect touches to any outfit and make such a huge statement! Also I found these gorgeous pieces at Johnathan Michael's Boutique also! Y'all I told you they had a great selection of so many pieces! 

Finally I know that you may not live in the Pittsbrugh area and have the opputunity to literally see in person how amazing this adorable boutique is! Thats why I am linking up there instagram for you! SO yo guys can see for yourself! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! 

Photos by: Cristy Marsh Photography 


13 comments:

  1. What a darling dress!! And I love that it's not the typical blue/white striped Summer concoction, but instead, bright reds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so summer-y and beautiful! I just love the striped combo! Gorgeous!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the stripes and off the shoulder! SO cute and perfect for summer! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! this is the most perfect dress :) Stripes and anything off-shoulder is a win-win for me!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the hat with the dress!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress, girlie! I love the colorful, bold stripes and how you've styled it with those cute espadrilles. Thanks for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful dress, and how cute is that hat? Perfect addition <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures of you! love the vibe babe! such a pretty summer look! Hugs, Mary

    www.marypolka.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is a beautiful dress! You look wonderful!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only is this the perfect summer dress, but it would also be perfect for the Fourth of July holiday!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a chic dress! I love the stripes and off the shoulder trends together. Amazing hat too Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Victoria, first, you have a beautiful smile and that makes the whole look even more beautiful. And I love the dress and your hat.
    XO
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the unique stripes and the easy fit - perfect for casual summer days!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete