A bracelet for a cause

July 5, 2017

















Gray Hemlock Irma Bracelet



It has been the honest time ever since I have talked to you guys I feel like! Enough said I miss you guys so much! Coming back from a lonnnnng weekend can be hugely refreshing and inspirational! I have so many good and wonderful ideas to bring to you guys especially this month! A new month is finally here and I could not be happier that the summer is almost over. Yes, you heard me correct I am a girl that isn't a huge fan of summer. I'm much more a fall kinda girl, so now that we are in that mid-point of summer I am so excited to start planning more and more content for the chillier months ahead! 

But that's in the future and we should discuss the present! 

Today here on the blog I am kicking off Wednesday with a bracelet for a cause! So many people are starting such amazing and inspirational companies and y'all let me just say when I was told the story about Gray Hemlock and what they stood for I fell in love with the concept and the products. Then I got onto their site to be welcomed by the stories and ideas of people creating ethical women's accessories. All under $30 may I add in! I was hooked and beyond obsessed with the concept of this truly awesome company. 

I am wearing the Irma Bracelet and guys how cute is it! For all my Western Pa people it is black and gold and perfect for #pittsburghnation. SO that's an absolute win, win situation. But Y'all the best part about this bracelet is its beginnings. The Irma Bracelet is made in Costa Rica by hand. The seeds that are found on this bracelet are locally harvested and consist of two seeds. So totally a conversation maker when people ask about it! 

Make sure to check out Gray Hemlock's awesome selections of pieces and to check them out on Instagram! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! 

10 comments:

  1. Loving that top on you, and that bracelet is beautiful. Love pieces that are for a great cause <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blue and white! Such a cool bracelet and even better that is has a great cause behind it.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is seriously the cutest! And I love a company with a great cause! That bracelet is adorable!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is beautiful and I love a company with a great cause!! Yay for feeling refreshed! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit looks amazing!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx, Kris
    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit and bracelet!! Great post!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: WHAT TO WEAR IN PARIS
    DON'T MISS: FLORAL ROMPER & ICE CREAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dainty bracelet! Plus, your top and layered necklace are so pretty together :)

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great cause, and I love how dainty it is too. Perfect for hot summer months.

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool- I love fashion for a cause; it's the best of both worlds!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling bracelet! And it supports a good cause too? Love it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete