Friday Favorites!

July 7, 2017



#TGIF you guys! Another very short week is in the bag. And I feel as though I am running around trying to get myself put back together! 



Favorite, recipe of the week: This delish coconut cake will change the game forever and of course it is from the queen herself Martha Stewert! Check out the full post right here

Lusting: Over the Pochette Metis from Louis Vitton! This is a bag that I have been loving for so long now another iconic bag style!

Just bought: This Louis Vitton Neverfull mm! Let me just say I am slightly obsessed with it and it has been something I have been wanting for so long now! Iconic and something I will own forever!

Best article to welcome in July: Read this gem from Lauren Conrad it will make you want to throw a fun 4th party in the future! Read it here Also side note, Lauren Conrad welcomed her baby boy this past week! So go, mamma! 


What I am loving this week: This adorable necklace from Francesca's Collection! This piece is too cute for words and is a perfect piece to have in your closet! May I add it's also under $40 and comes in two adorable color options! Perfect for late summer into fall wardrobe styling!

Click through some of my Friday Favorites below! 





My favorite picture of this week! My adorable girl gang friends! We are all high school BFF's and we have remained friends throughout the entire journey after high school!



Finally, let's talk about the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale! So many of you took to Twitter on Wednesday to answer my poll question pertaining to the half yearly! Side note: If Y'all are on twitter follow a sister I am new and getting used to the whole twitter world. I also extended the question to my Instagram fam and they all answered! You all wanted to see my picks and my tricks for shopping the sale. Today I am going to show some picks I am loving and some of my tricks that I have used when shopping this sale! In the next few weeks, I am going to be covering it all! The restocks, picks, favorites, and more tricks! 


Tips and tricks when it comes to the sale: 

The sale starts on July 13th when cardholders are able to shop the sale early and basically get first dibs. But don't worry the sale opens up to the public later this month on July 21st. 

The sale runs basically for a month from July 13th to August 6th. Then prices shoot back up to normal. 

The catalog has been released and let's say there are some serious goodies! You can access it right here !

If you aren't a cardholder you can sign up right here to be the first one to shop the sale next week! 

Next Week I am going to have a complete roundup of things I am lusting and wanting from this sale! 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 






5 comments:

  1. Your room looks amazing!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new bag! Looks like a fun time with friends!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also super excited about the Nordstrom sale! Great round up!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is so pretty! I love that Louis Vitton Neverfull bag! Good find!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are beautiful and will match hoco dresses perfectly.

    ReplyDelete