Friday Favorites

July 14, 2017



Happy Friday everyone! Another week is finally in the bag and weekend is here to stay! And I am beyond ready for this weekend to be here! I am spending it chilling and spending time with my family! This week I'm rounding up so many of my Friday favorites! So let's get started! 

First off if you live under a rock... yesterday started the Nordstrom anniversary sale, for those cardholders! Not a cardholder, not a problem! The sale opens to general, public next Friday and I am eyeing up a few things! Feel free to click the tab at the top to read all about the sale and what I'm lusting over! 
Here are some of my picks that I didn't put in my Nordstrom Tab! 




Next up! 
The Coveteur recently visited Joyce Bonelli's closet!

 Ya know the girl that is right hand to the Kardashians! And let me just say her closet is something amazing! 

You can read the entire article right here!

Southern charm Reunion started this Monday and let me just say I am team Katherine all the way. Sorry to the folks that are #teamLandon


Favorite shot of the week! I am obsessing over this skirt so much, and I linked tons of awesome options right here, all under $25!



Best shopping experience! Recently I found out that Tj maxx is an amazing site for shopping desiner goods! Yall so many goodies from YSL to Fendi! Deff worth a trip to look!

Check out all there new arrivals right here! 


Finally one of my favorite interior this week. I have been redoing my room in small parts I LOVE this chair that I purchased last week. Its so cute and knows how to spice up my room! Highly reccomend stopping by your local Tj maxx to get this beauty. Also take a peek at previous home decor posts of mine! I love my room and I love some good decor!





2 comments: