How to find the perfect pair of white denim for your body type

July 26, 2017












So let's talk...

It's summer and that means white jeans obviously replaces the regular plain jane denim jean that we wear, 6 out of the 12 months. For me finding my perfect white Jean was more than a mission. I spent m5Ronths looking, searching and googling the perfect white denim. If you didn't know I am in college and yes I work but this sister is not breaking the bank for white denim. NO WAY! I am a firm believer that in life you don't have to break the bank to get the perfect garment to fit and complement's you.

I know that I have covered white jeans for your body type before but I thought that it was time to update about how I was able to find the perfect pair. Besides it is one of the most frequently asked question, I get on social media and here on the blog. So I decided to come up with tons of budget friendly options that are perfect for any body shape!

First up has to be sizing! 
It is so true, sizing in jeans can be so much smaller than your typical jean brand. So I always say go up a size and be cautious of the material that they are made out of. These Loft ones are made out of a blend of cotton and jean. Making them super stretchy. Always keep that in mind especially when you are looking for your body shape. 

Fabric! 

As stated above you have to think about the fabric a lot of jeans have movable fabric in them and you want to have a pair that is stretchy.  Try to find a pair that has 2% lyrca that is for stretch. Also, you want to make sure you find a pair that isn't so see through. No one wants to be showing off their butt in a white pair of jeans.

Cut! 
This has to be a no brainer, legit we know there are a million cuts of jeans that go with a million body types. For me, I am a size 0 in my Loft jeans but I usually get a curvy straight cut. Because I am not a stick and I have a natural curve in my body. So if infact you are a curvy girl try to look for a more high rise jean that will elongate your legs and lean out your body. Just as a girl that has an Hourglass should look for a flare jean because it elongates your legs and hides the heavy you might have with your hips.

Look!
When it comes to the white jean there is so many different ways they come. Straight, cut holes etc. Many of times people love holes in their jeans some hate them. So try to find a pair that complement's you and makes you feel comfortable.

Finally Body type
Keep these in mind when shopping for white jeans and just jeans in general:

Hourglass: High waisted and mid rise is your best friend! These will keep you looking thin

Tall: You are lean mean and you have the legs to show it. Lean, more towards long and straight styles. These are perfect to show off those legs. 

Pear: curvier hips stay away from super tapered jeans and white jeans. Go with a low rise jean they are going to be your best friend. 

Plus Size: Darker jeans are your BFF, also look for a good straight leg. 

Boy Figure: for the ladies who have straight up and down figure, you can rock a good pair of mid rise jeans with a slight boot cut. This makes you look like you have a slight siluate! Which is a win win! 

Petite: Stick with a good pair of slim- cut of jeans. Almost like a pair of skinny jeans! 







7 comments:

  1. Love your bag.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. had always been scared of white jeans but i found a great pair that isnt see through and it is my go to!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tips! Jeans are so hard but yours are adorable!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good pair of white denim is always so hard for me to find, but I actually found a pair this summer and have been wearing the heck out of them! :) Love that top too! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love white denims!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always! Love all your looks.You’re flawless!
    Have a fabulous weekend ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete