The cactus OTS top

July 19, 2017














 Is there anything I love more than a good off the shoulder top? So when I swung by Francesca's collection last week you knew I could not just pass up this little number! Between the adorable cactus prints to the ruffle sleeve, I was hooked! And to be honest why not have a fun little piece like this in your closet. For me, this top is a bold little number coming from the girl who is all about a good essential and not splurging on stupid things that later on in the year I will just pitch. However, this little number is something I can wear at the beach and or all summer.

I also have been obsessing over steve madden shoes, Y'all I have been wearing them all summer long! Not only do they go with just about everything but they are so stylish and so darn comfy! The best part is they come in 3 colors and a different lower height. SO for all my girls out there that suck with wedges and or heels, I have y'all covered. 

I have been in full swing over working on school work ( my class finished up next week) but also working constantly. I also have been striving to keep up with keeping you all informed with everything that is going on! It can be hard at times but I constantly remember why I love blogging and why I love keeping you guys informed! 

Also, make sure to get ready for lots of goodies on Fridays post!  In this weeks Friday Favorites is going to have all the fixings in it. The Nordstrom Public access opens up and let me just say I have my wish list refreshed and ready to go! I am beyond excited to show you my updated lists! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! 



14 comments:

  1. Such a fun print, and loving the OTS detailing! Francesca's has been killin' it lately <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I love cacti (we have them all over our house), so I am pretty obsess with anything cactus print. This is so fun!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I love that shirt! I need it in my life, it is so cute! <3

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously the most perfect top for summer! That print is adorable and love the ots trend with it.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still can't get over how cute this print is! I love how you styled those cream colored earrings!!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print on your shirt is super fun, I adore it and it looks so cute. Have an amazing week!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect print on you and love those wedges! xo,Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit is too cute!! Love it!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PINEAPPLES AND LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  9. cactus clothing is the cutest! and those sandals...they are perfect!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This top is the cutest! I love the cactus print on you!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit! Love that top!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes and the shirt very much!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yessss, #cactustoptwins! I still need to style mine- LOVE this on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously love this top!! It's so fun for summer and I'm in San Antonio, TX, so even more perfect! You look great! :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete