The Dancing emoji Skirt

July 10, 2017



























Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope that you all had an enjoyable and relaxing weekend! I know for me I was so confused on what days of the week it was! Luckily it's back to normal over here for me, so thank goodness! This week kicks off the first week really back to the grind. So much is happening this week, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale starts this week, for those cardholders. As I covered on last week's Friday Favorites! Make sure to stay tuned for that post later this week on my favorite picks!

Now onto today's post! Summer is in full swing and I am a girl who at all costs avoids shorts. I absolutely hate shorts! They are uncomfortable, not flattering and never ever fit. So for me I have always seemed to turn to dresses and jeans in the summer months. I came across this darling skirt the other day when I was out and about and I instantly fell in LOVE. Not only is it completely flattering but it is a piece that can be worn in so many different ways! I styled this skirt with heels and with flat slides. And let me just say even earlier in the day I styled it for work with Tennis shoes. (I love a good tennis shoe) The versatility of a good skirt is endless and let me just say this one is perfect! Even funnier I absolutely feel like the emoji girl, only I'm not wearing red. 

To make it all a little more better it is under $20. Yes, it is only $14.99 which if you ask me is a solid deal! I'm dancing in this Emoji Skirt even more now, especially because it's under $20! 

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week! 

14 comments:

  1. This skirt is everything! I love the trumpet cut and the stripes! Too cute!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely skirt!! So cute!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LACE DRESS & LA VIBES...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about ruffled everything and this skirt is just gorgeous! LOVE how you styled it!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so fun! It's got some great movement and I love the color! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cha-cha-cha!! this is the best ruffled skirt, my friend! What a cute summer find!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The style and fit of this skirt is so perfect! I love it and what a deal!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate shorts too, ugh! I love this skirt. We are totally on the same page today. LOVE!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look! Love the skirt!
    I believe you'd really like my giveaway, you should enter!!
    http://www.sanssouci.website/giveaway-x-lord/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit and love that handbag!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great ruffle skirt!
    Looks wonderful on you!

    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely loving the different length and dimensions of this skirt! and it fits you so beautifully .

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That outfit is so cute! I love the skirt.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely loved how you styled this skirt!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the ideal summer skirt. I love the ruffles on it too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete